Intuitive Choice of Crystals + Tarot = ...?

StellarMyst

Hello all,

I read kriti's thread about using crystals during Tarot readings, and thought I'd post a question of my own - food for thought:

Could the attributes of an intuitively-chosen crystal clarify a tricky reading?

Let's say one randomly chooses a stone for meditation, and follows up with reading about the properties of the stone thus finding/proving their choice to be a wise one. Does that not mean they needed something of the associated benefits?

If this method of choosing a crystal were used prior to a reading...Would the crystal's attributes and properties reflect a *hidden* aspect of the reading?

Has anyone tried this? Any thoughts are cool - good take...odd take...they're all accepted...! :D

Kahlie

I did a Crystal Reading, no Tarot involved. Picking 6 Crystals intuitively to go with position meanings as an experiment for the SOUL Gathering Oracle Exchange.

If you want too, you can read it and the feedback on it here.

Kahlie

Isarma

on time I tried a pendulum over the spread, let it choose one card to resume the game

Skysteel

StellarMyst said:
Could the attributes of an intuitively-chosen crystal clarify a tricky reading?

It could.

StellarMyst said:
Let's say one randomly chooses a stone for meditation, and follows up with reading about the properties of the stone thus finding/proving their choice to be a wise one. Does that not mean they needed something of the associated benefits?

No.

StellarMyst said:
If this method of choosing a crystal were used prior to a reading...Would the crystal's attributes and properties reflect a *hidden* aspect of the reading?

Not necessarily.

StellarMyst

Coolness!

Thank you for the replies!

I was just curious. As I said: Food for thought...

I was thinking of using crystals along with Tarot, and started to wonder..WHAT IF...? - That's all! :D

But I appreciate the kind replies! :D I was curious as to what you all thought of the question at hand.

Thanks again for the replies! I really do appreciate them! :)

Yours,

StellarMyst