Inventing your own spread or layout.

Orion

Hello Everyone!
I am looking to see if anyone has invented their own spread -- something totaly unique and that works really well for you. I'd like to know what the spread is and how you came about it. Any information and or suggestions would be great!
Thanks!

Rhiannon

Hi Orion! *Be prepared for a shameless plug*

There will MANY great new and original spreads in Major Tom's tarot lover's calendar for 2004! And all of them come from our members who were generous enough to allow them to be printed there. You can view the cover of it here: http://www.majortom.biz/calendar.html

Shameless plug over. I had to do it!

Having said that, members like Dangerdork, Arwen Nightstar, Isthmus Nekoi and others have great spreads already listed. Check them out!

Great question though. I'm sure there are more members who haven't posted theirs yet. Get them up here guys! I'll need them to start getting ready for the calendar in 2005! :D

R :)

DeLani

Hi Orion,
I've invented a few, and had them posted here for feedback. They all came from a specific need that I didn't have a spread for. The first one was my Moontime Spread,
Then the 3-way pyramid spread (for relationships involving 3 people),
and then I invented the Silver Star spread.
All of these are posted here somewhere.
Basically, I just thought about what positions I wanted, then how many cards "felt right" to have, then what order and shape I wanted them in. Just like that. Try it! It's loads of fun!

Orion

Thanks for the tips!

Hi Rhiannon and DeLani:
Thanks for you feedback. It was very helpful. I did search the spread you guys invented... and I was rather impressed! I almost got a spread of my own all worked out. I just need to fine tune it a bit before I give it a test run. It just doesn't 'feel right' yet.
All the best!