Is the 3rd court card in a trio always an outside person?

Reverie

Hi folks,

A long time ago, I adopted LB's methods for reading trios which says that that the 3rd court card in a trio is ALWAYS a third person (outside person from the question asked).

Is this true?

I did an outcome trio for a relationship for the next 6 months and got ALL court cards (page of wands/king of pentacles/knight of cups).

Normally I would say the knight of cups is an outside person, but these cards are not negative, so I'm not sure I would view them as a triangle or heartbreak.

Though I did consider maybe myself, the querent, will find another exciting relationship (page of wands), while perhaps the king of pentacles and knight of cups would date or become a couple.

What are your thoughts?

tarotbear

"ALWAYS" ? :confused: There is no such thing as 'This card or combo of cards in a reading ALWAYS means such-and-such' - that I am aware of.

"USUALLY", perhaps, but not 'Always' ...

Your mileage many vary depending on make and model ....

Reverie

"ALWAYS" ? :confused: There is no such thing as 'This card or combo of cards in a reading ALWAYS means such-and-such' - that I am aware of.

"USUALLY", perhaps, but not 'Always' ...

Your mileage many vary depending on make and model ....

:)

Thanks. It's usually what I use to simplify things, but you're right.

rwcarter

I agree with tarotbear about "always." It may usually mean that but I wouldn't say it always means that.

Reverie

Thanks. I'll go with my feeling. Maybe if it's all court cards, it's less likely to mean it's a 3rd person.

celticnoodle

I agree with TB & RWCarter.

I follow that same way of reading that LB was sharing in that post. He (and I, myself) got it from the Personal Prophecy system book. It works well, but I agree that nothing can be put down as being absolute.

Amanda

:)D Just saw this after posting about your King of Pentacles).

I hope that Page isn't poking the King with her stick or he may shy away like that Knight. ;)

I think the Page is one person here, the King/Knight are representing the other. So no, I don't think that method always works.

Reverie

I agree with TB & RWCarter.

I follow that same way of reading that LB was sharing in that post. He (and I, myself) got it from the Personal Prophecy system book. It works well, but I agree that nothing can be put down as being absolute.

It seems to work well most of the time.

:)D Just saw this after posting about your King of Pentacles).

I hope that Page isn't poking the King with her stick or he may shy away like that Knight. ;)

I think the Page is one person here, the King/Knight are representing the other. So no, I don't think that method always works.

Yes I definitely poked him yesterday, but I couldn't pretend nothing was wrong anymore.