Is there a break up spread?

Tranquility

Hi!

Im new here, and what first brought me to this forum a year ago was that I was looking for spreads to add to my collection.

I have searched the internet as well as this site for a spread that I cannot find, so I am asking for help in creating one (or having one suggested to me).

I want a spread that will answer this question:

Will my bf/gf and I get back together following a break up?

Most spreads out there are focused on finding a new love, assessing an existing romantic relationship, or on the break up itself.

I am aware of spreads that look at what one person is feeling, what one person needs versus what the other person needs and is feeling... but I want something more concrete... something with an outcome card/cards that examine the possibility of a reunion...

Again, I apologize if such a spread exists on this forum and that my eyes missed it.

Thank you in advance!

I look forward to your responses :)

Astraea Aurora

Hi Tranquility,

IF, only IF you really want to answer a yes/no question with tarot cards you could try a "choosing between two paths" sort of spread. Try looking in the spread index for decision spreads that evaluate two different paths, one being the path what could happen if you get back together, the other being the path what could happen if your break up is permanent.

Using a decision spread for your question also gives you the choice to decide if you really want to try again or if it's worth trying.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Tranquility

Thank you so much for your responses!

does this spread assume that both people want to get back together? Because... it's not the case... or it doesn't appear to be...

To make what Im asking more clear... does this spread answer the question... If we get back together this is HOW it will happen, or is it... this is WHAT will happen?

Sorry for the confusion...

Either way, I like to try out different approaches to questions, and this spread is definitely one I will keep and try out!

Thanks again!

Tranquility

Glass Owl, thank you!

That is the nature of my question... I will add a tenth card to see if it's meant to be...

I also like the choice spread mentioned above, since I am curious to see where the path with no reunion could potentially lead.

I like both spreads very much...

I will do a reading tonight, and give my feedback :)

LadySquee

I thought my question was somewhat similar, so I decided to post in here.

I recently broke up with my guy, and I was looking for a spread to show me whether or not it was the right choice. Any help?