Is this Queen of Cups another woman?

kmagdalena09

I was wondering how an ex of mine I said goodbye to a few weeks ago is doing. Nothing against him doing well at all, as I'm not bitter, but I knew he was under a lot of stress at work before, swore off love, etc...laid out cards to see how he's doing, as I'm not supposed to be speaking to him.

Under "emotionally," I pulled this Queen. Does that mean someone else is already stealing his heart?

Sulis

I'd say that that means how he is emotionally so he's really well balanced emotionally at the moment, he understands his own feelings and he's in touch and in tune with them...
I think emotionally the Queen of Cups is very well balanced being water of Water and in that position, I'd see the card representing him... A man can be represented by a queen in tarot just as easily as a woman can.

lilac04

Hi there. I wouldn't jump too quickly to the idea of another woman with the queen of cups as a single card cut - there generally needs to be a few more cards to support that. I would also look at other cards instead of a one card cut otherwise it makes it too definitive.

Sometimes if there is a court card as the last poster pointed out, it can simply be pointing out the qualities of the person concerned, as opposed to a physical person. He might be getting in touch with his emotions on a really deep level, and he might be trying to understand himself and take care of himself emotionally in a mature fashion at a time when he feels vulnerable. The queen of cups traditionally represents water and intuition.

PAMUYA

I agree with the others, the Queen of cups is normally not "the other" woman, for me the other or another woman comes up as the queen of pentacles.
I would think in this position it is telling of his emotional state.

nisaba

I was wondering how an ex of mine I said goodbye to a few weeks ago is doing. Nothing against him doing well at all, as I'm not bitter, but I knew he was under a lot of stress at work before, swore off love, etc...laid out cards to see how he's doing, as I'm not supposed to be speaking to him.

Under "emotionally," I pulled this Queen. Does that mean someone else is already stealing his heart?

You didn't ask about whether he was with someone else, you asked how he was doing.

This card answered that pretty well, I thought.

He's emotionally aware. Whatever he's going through, good or bad, he's really facing his emotions and dealing with them healthily: not looking for excuses, not hanging onto the past, not longing for something he knows is bad for him, etc.

The Queen Cups as how he is doing emotionally tells us that he is healing well and preparing to move on with his life.

brown.sugar

I see the queen of cups as "nurturing." He's probably taking all the necessary steps to take care of himself properly, emotionally. He's being balanced and kind to himself during a rough time. :)