Jeri's Jewels...WHICH Totten deck is your Fav?

greatdane

I was recently introduced to Jeri Totten's decks, of Jeri Totten's Designs, through our own MoonGypsy and the Alternate Realities deck :).

I went to her website and saw the C'EST LA VIE and fell in love with it. LOVED the background. I now have it and after inking the edges in Black Soot, loved it so much, I ordered another (which I will also ink!). I switch decks for each reading and if I want to stay with the same deck, helps to have another.

There are few Lenormand decks I have more than one of us, so to get a second, says how much I really am thrilled with this one.

So...if you have a Jeri Totten deck or decks, favorite(s)? What are your thoughts?
http://www.jeritottendesigns.com/category_2/Oracle-Cards.htm

MoonGypsy

My absolute favorite is her Witchy Lenormand.

But i like Samhain type decks in general...

i edge treated it and it looks fabulous

i have had only two of her decks; you have the other one, GD; --The Alternate
Realities Lenormand. i DID love that one, and i think i will probably order it
again at some point...
i have somewhat changed my mind about the C'est le Vie...
i would like to order that one at some point, too...
i love to blacken the edges on decks like that...
And this one is just crying out for black edges...

greatdane

OH MOONGYPSY!

With it being borderless and with that dark background, dark edges just so take this deck to another level! It is one of my favs and you know that says a lot for me!

The images just pop.

I was curious who liked which of her other decks. I think all her Lenormands are lovely, but we all have our favorite themes. Lenormand, as I know you're well aware, is so subjective!

I can so see you using the Witchy one!