Judgement + 2 of Cups Combo

Fezzi

Judgement + 2 of Cups....I got this combo twice today, and yes my cards were well shuffled :) I'm just stuck on what it's trying to say. An ex I haven't really talked to in months text me last night out of the blue and apparently for no reason. It was pointless, but at least I know he still thinks of me :) It's his birthday, he was having a party last night, so it got my head spinning.

The first time it came up I asked "What are his true romantic feelings for me?" (just out of curiosity), I pulled 3 cards, no reversals, no positions and the first 2 cards were Judgement/2 of Cups. (clarifying card removed by Moderator.)

The second time I did the "Whats Going On Spread" and in positions 1 & 2, "What's going on now, that you may not see" I again got Judgement & 2 of cups.

I'm guessing theres a pretty important message here considering this combo came up twice and I rarely ever pull either of these cards.

The only thing I can think of is that he's come to realize how he truly feels about me, but I can't help but feel that this is either not right, or theres more to it.

I'm really just stumped here! Any help would be appreciated! :)

WalesWoman

Judgement... resurrection/resurfacing of something that was thought lost or dead (your relationship) It can also be things that come out of the blue.
2 Cups... it was his birthday party after all, but I would imagine that maybe he's not quite over you. He could be feeling sentimental and remembering the good stuff, romanticizing what might have been rather than what really was.

It's very possible he is realizing what he had and lost, but 2 Cups is more about infatuation than true love. 2 Cups can be the beginning of something, it could also be the Yin-Yang, two opposites that can form a whole. It takes a lot more than 2 Cups to have and hold a relationship.

Judgement + 2 Cups Big Yellow Taxi "Don't it always seem to go, you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone"

That wasn't much help was it, unless you just needed to confirm your own interpretation.

Fezzi

Judgement... resurrection/resurfacing of something that was thought lost or dead (your relationship) It can also be things that come out of the blue.
2 Cups... it was his birthday party after all, but I would imagine that maybe he's not quite over you. He could be feeling sentimental and remembering the good stuff, romanticizing what might have been rather than what really was.

It's very possible he is realizing what he had and lost, but 2 Cups is more about infatuation than true love. 2 Cups can be the beginning of something, it could also be the Yin-Yang, two opposites that can form a whole. It takes a lot more than 2 Cups to have and hold a relationship.

Judgement + 2 Cups Big Yellow Taxi "Don't it always seem to go, you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone"

That wasn't much help was it, unless you just needed to confirm your own interpretation.

I've been reflecting on your thoughts and it does help a lot, thank you! I think this may have been along the lines of what I was feeling, but I couldn't make sense of it.

I guess we both thought the relationship was dead. That's why I was so surprised to hear from him out of the blue when he should have been busy with his friends, his mind a million miles away from me.

Could the 2 be referring to new feelings and emotions he's just becoming aware of?

It did kind of cross my mind if he was starting to realize what he lost. I'm not quite sure what gave me that impression, but I blew it off as wishful thinking lol