Judgement and 5 of swords as feelings?

booboobunny

Good morning everyone! (At least from my end, good morning, ha ha!)

I pulled Judgement as what someone's feelings are for me- ad at first I got nervous because to me it's a pretty scary card, but after looking at a lot of interpretations around here I learned that its more of an "a-ha!" moment, a re-energizing of feelings. This makes sense as my question was about someone I am newly dating (2months, almost) and he hasn't been in a relationship for awhile as he's been focused on attaining his doctorates.

Also, in his actions it kind of makes sense... But it's the 5 of Swords that is throwing me off... That's feeling like you're loosing a battle, or fights, conflict? So doesn't that negate the Judgement card?

The only think I can think of is maybe he feels like he's fighting a loosing battle? Or that he feels defensive? Or that he has too much on his plate to fight for (a new relationship with me, his residency in his doctorates program? Competing with other guys that might want my attention?)
The 5 of swords keeps popping up in our relationship readings so I'd really love some insight into this!

Thank you so much!

PAMUYA

Good morning. For me judgement is more of an internal card, working on one's self, letting go, forgiveness. The five of swords combined with Judgement is telling me he is having internal struggles with his feelings toward you. I feel this has to do more with him, and his ability to commit to a relationship. He would not be having this struggle if he did not care.

StarScream

i agree with pamuya about 5swords...i get it a lot with my current guy, hes extremley afraid of commitment, and i just can't figure out why. But it shows with the 5 swords...

booboobunny

Good morning. For me judgement is more of an internal card, working on one's self, letting go, forgiveness. The five of swords combined with Judgement is telling me he is having internal struggles with his feelings toward you. I feel this has to do more with him, and his ability to commit to a relationship. He would not be having this struggle if he did not care.

Honestly, I couldn't be any more relieved to hear that it's an inward struggle for him and not something that I had done. From my end, everything was going fine- we were consistently talking and having awesome dates and then he just started getting super quiet and he knows I'm pretty serious about relationships, so being afraid of commitment def makes sense! Thank you!

booboobunny

i agree with pamuya about 5swords...i get it a lot with my current guy, hes extremley afraid of commitment, and i just can't figure out why. But it shows with the 5 swords...

I would have never thought of the 5 of swords as fear of commitment! but it makes sense because in the card it looks like he has his defense up and is guarded and the other people can't get to him. I just had an ah-ha moment, haha!

There are a few other cards that have been jumping out, like King of Pent, Queen of Wands, and four of staves so hopefully he'll come around so we can move on to the next level.