Judgement As Financial Blockage?

Enlightenment23

Hey guys :)

I just tried out the Money Abundance Spread found here: https://www.google.com/#safe=off&q=attract+money+tarot+spread

And one of the questions stumped me. For "What blockage is stopping money from flowing into my life?", I got Judgement.

And the next question I asked was "What action can I take to remove this blockage?" I got the Moon Reversed.

So Judgement confuses me, but I am going to go out on a limb here and say that perhaps I haven't found my "calling" yet? And once I've done that, I'll be out of this state of confusion and pull myself out of this Moon stage? (Moon Rx)

What do you guys think?

Falcor

I see as if you for reason you deep inside feel that you don't deserve the money, maybe you are even not aware of it. Perhaps you feel unsure in your abilities, judging yourself too harsh.

The reversed moon is about to overcome your fears which are illusions made by your mind and can be unmade by it. Release the fear, the what the card says.

Enlightenment23

I see as if you for reason you deep inside feel that you don't deserve the money, maybe you are even not aware of it. Perhaps you feel unsure in your abilities, judging yourself too harsh.

The reversed moon is about to overcome your fears which are illusions made by your mind and can be unmade by it. Release the fear, the what the card says.

Thank you Falcor :)

You're right. I am definitely my worst enemy and I do judge myself very harshly. Sometimes I don't even notice it. It's true that my mind sort of concocts these delusions and illusions in my mind that leaves me stuck and hindered by fear. I need to make sure that I am not so self-critical and remind myself that I am capable.

G6

Hey E23!

Yeah, the Judgement card has a rebirth aspect to it, so maybe you should try some money rebirthing rituals. Something about your relationship to money needs to be reborn and as the other poster mentioned this usually has to do with our own feelings of self worth and attitudes towards abundance. Gratitude work is good too.

Hope this helps!

G6

Dercetius

I personally get the feeling that The Moon, pertaining to the ego and basic instincts, may indicate that what you need to change your attitude towards money (this could be overly spending it impulsively or actually not investing/ just saving and stopping its flow).
Judgement, in this sense, could refer to a self-analysis that is in order, to let go of your past habits and decide on a new path for yourself in terms of financial management.

LeFou

Both cards share a theme of revelation.

Judgement - Guilt
Moon Rx - Take the emotion out of it.

ana luisa

Hey guys :)

I just tried out the Money Abundance Spread found here: https://www.google.com/#safe=off&q=attract+money+tarot+spread

And one of the questions stumped me. For "What blockage is stopping money from flowing into my life?", I got Judgement.

And the next question I asked was "What action can I take to remove this blockage?" I got the Moon Reversed.

So Judgement confuses me, but I am going to go out on a limb here and say that perhaps I haven't found my "calling" yet? And once I've done that, I'll be out of this state of confusion and pull myself out of this Moon stage? (Moon Rx)

What do you guys think?

Hi Enlightenment ! It would help to know what your line of work is. If you work with news, the Judgement could be a fierce competition of other professionals coming of with fresh ideas. No wonder there's the angel making noise ! the Moon reversed would be unveiling secret/unknown/unusual/unorthodox things that might interest the public and that are yet to be discovered.

But then, again, it would depend on your work and where you expect this money to come from.

Just my 2 cents. :)