judgment reversed

StarScream

how would yous ee it as ones feelings for another?

would you see it as someone who ahs made their decision ?

willowfox

***Like a ghost with the inability to move on, just can't let go.

StarScream

***Like a ghost with the inability to move on, just can't let go.

haha, interesting take, so you mean this person cannot let go. So does that mean they feel a great deal?

danieljuk

there is an element of self-doubt for me when reversed. did I make the right judgement? is this the right person for me? it might also be with self esteem issues they don't feel good enough for the person. If they made their decision and their feelings for another, they are maybe anxious they made the wrong decision. Becareful of jumping to the wrong conclusions and making the wrong judgements. Carefully think things through

StarScream

there is an element of self-doubt for me when reversed. did I make the right judgement? is this the right person for me? it might also be with self esteem issues they don't feel good enough for the person. If they made their decision and their feelings for another, they are maybe anxious they made the wrong decision. Becareful of jumping to the wrong conclusions and making the wrong judgements. Carefully think things through

thanks for the input :)

So maybe this person is thinking about making a decision, and kind of mulling things over? for example...how do i feel abotu this person, is this person the right person for me type of thing?

danieljuk

thanks for the input :)

So maybe this person is thinking about making a decision, and kind of mulling things over? for example...how do i feel abotu this person, is this person the right person for me type of thing?

if you have to make a decision, it's a card that warns to be careful of bad judgement. think it through very carefully and go slowly. haste and not thinking of everything could be a mistake. take your time :) if you've made a decision you might be regretting it with the self doubt thing. In terms of relationships it's really make or break! you might be regretting getting more serious with someone or you might be regretting pushing someone away. You might be getting closer with someone but realising they are not the person for you

PAMUYA

They feel that that this person is messed up, needs help, or they cannot relate to this person.