Just in time for Halloween!

Azarial

This is going to probably be the strangest thread to date, but Halloween/Samhain is quickly approaching so 'Tis the Season I suppose.

Here is my issue, and any advice with this would be most appreciative! Whenever I do a reading about a friend and I, the Queen of Wands pops up in the spread. Now, I know that the Queen of Wands is not me, I am always the Queen of Pentacles, or sometimes the Queen of Cups depending on my mood at the time. I know that the Queen of Wands is not my friend. He is ALWAYS, without fail the King of Cups. I have a sneaky suspicion that the Queen of Wands is his mother, which by the way is dead. Not to mention I've done a spread before that was called The Haunted Person Spread or something similar to that and for the person that was haunting me, I got the Queen of Wands. Anyway, is there any way to figure out if the Queen of Wands that always pops up in my spread is dead or alive, and also to confirm my suspicions?

To make a long story short, I'm kind of being given a guilt trip by the deceased and it is affecting my ability to make certain decisions within the friendship like whether to continue the friendship or to end it because I feel like I have an obligation to this friend given to me by his deceased mother.

*Edited to add, that people have tried to get through to her before to see what it is that she is trying to tell me, but she hasn't came across very clear for others. I know she is trying to tell me something because she is hounding the heck out of me.

willowfox

I suppose you could simply ask the question what is she trying to tell you about and lay a few cards. It won't hurt to give it a go, you just might learn something interesting.

mystic mal

The King of cups when a child or the page is always his mothers favourite and he in turn will always adore and respect his mother.This can sometimes come to that syndrome where "nobody is ever good enough for her boy".When he is an adult then he sometimes can only function with a one to one relationship where there is no family commitments,obligations to others or responsibility put upon him because his mother always did it.If you stay a couple with none of this responsibily it could be like Romeo and Juliette because he always has to have a love object to adore and cherish and now his mums gone she may be looking over him,over protective,was he the only son? Picture her in meditation,talk to her and humourously ask "How ya doing with him?"