King of cups

SunriseDesire

A one card reading, very quick to see how someone feels about me. I got the King of Cups. HELP!

I will attempt a larger reading soon, when I am more proficient with the cards.

judylea1

king of cups

Wow, great card for love. You don't want this person to love you? Sounds like it when you said "help".

SunriseDesire

:)

No, I definately want this man to love me. He is AMAZING. I just didn't understand that it could show emotion. I thought it stood for a person....

judylea1

king of cups

No, wonderful card for love. The cups are all about love and the king represents a male. Why don't you do a more detailed spread on this person? Such as a celtic cross or one of the relationship spreads indicated on this site.

SunriseDesire

re:

i want to, but i have been putting it off not feeling i am ready, not good enough with the cards.

according to the pendulum, i will marry him. the time i used that 3 of the 4 questions proved accurate, the final one, marriage, has yet to pan out

judylea1

king cups

Sounds great. Best of luck. If you post a complete reading of cards on this forum people will probably offer interpretations for you.

SunriseDesire

re:

thank you. this is just so strange, i have never had such results with cards or the pendulum about a man before....

Thirteen

How does he SEE you?

Indeed, a very good result--but your one-card answer tell you how he *feels* about you, it doesn't tell you how he views you, and that's important if you get the King of Cups. He feels mature love for you--but whether he can express that to you, make it known and act on it all depends on how he *sees* you. If, for example, he sees you as the formable Queen of Swords, or as the demure and immature Page of Cups, then whatever his feelings toward you, he might be reluctant to express them. If, on the other hand, your are his Queen of Cups, then he might, indeed, be on the verge of proposing marriage. How he sees you will tell you as much if not more about his intentions than finding out how he feels about you.

Here's a spread you can use for clarification after you get an answer to that question:

***5***
*3***4*
*1***2*

1 = Him
2 = You
3 = What is important to him
4 = What is importnt to you
5 = The joint solution or outcome

Queenofcups86

King Of Cups

i have a quesion...concerning the king of cups as well. ive done readings several times and ask the very came question..concerning a relationship and alot of the times i get the king of cups as the out come. could some one help me read into this prehaps? all im really getting it the meaning of the card. could there be a diffrent meaning that im just not picking up on? please help.
-D.

Ace

The King of Cups tends (IMHO) to be a person of AUTHORITY, rather than a peer or friend. Is he a bit older than you? maybe sees you as a bit young?
Ace