King of Swords as How/Where in love readings

Girl Archer

I constantly keep drawing King of Swords as the How/where I will meet my next romantic partner, irrespective of what deck I read with. So, I seek to understand this.

I am in the legal profession, so could it indicate courts/law offices? Or could it mean (non-law) corporate offices? Could it mean internet dating? I am confused.

Help please! :)

SwordOfTruth

I constantly keep drawing King of Swords as the How/where I will meet my next romantic partner, irrespective of what deck I read with. So, I seek to understand this.

I am in the legal profession, so could it indicate courts/law offices? Or could it mean (non-law) corporate offices? Could it mean internet dating? I am confused.

Help please! :)

In any kind of intellectual arena. So I would rule out just any corp environment, they're not especially intellectual. Bookstore, library, seminar etc. I understand why you may think online dating but actually I would associate that a lot more with the wands suit as its driven by imagery and animal attractions. Just my take though.

Girl Archer

Thank you, SwordofTruth :) Bookstores and libraries, huh? I had not really thought about it like that. What you say about wands representing Internet dating sounds fair enough.

Laurelle

I have personally gotten the King of Swords as a lot of men that are online.

I am also putting a lot of men in the friend zone. So I often think of the King of Swords as a friend.

The King of Swords is super intellectual and he is usually good with numbers. So any place that number are. Banks immediately comes to mind.

I think you are on the right track with the law. I also like SwordofTruth's reply with the libraries, seminars....Also anywhere academic.

Girl Archer

I have personally gotten the King of Swords as a lot of men that are online.

I am also putting a lot of men in the friend zone. So I often think of the King of Swords as a friend.

The King of Swords is super intellectual and he is usually good with numbers. So any place that number are. Banks immediately comes to mind.

I think you are on the right track with the law. I also like SwordofTruth's reply with the libraries, seminars....Also anywhere academic.

Interesting you should mention the friendzone. I do have one friend with a bit of a long history who is highly rational, who is sort of like the King of Swords when it comes to dealing with emotions and he is in the medical profession, which isn't exactly a Swords profession but it does require a ginormous amount of intellect (not to belittle any other profession) and he is leaning towards Psychiatry, which is the realm of the mind. The human mind is represented by the Swords suit right? Also, Laurelle I did wonder about banks but then thought that may be more the realm of the King of Pentacles with his love for money. The Cosmic Tarot does show in fact, a man smiling and he has a pile of gold on the table. I think there is one deck, which actually shows the King of Pents in a mountain of gold coins (Lo Scarabeo Tarot, I think?)

Thanks for responding, Laurelle :)

Laurelle

Interesting you should mention the friendzone. I do have one friend with a bit of a long history who is highly rational, who is sort of like the King of Swords when it comes to dealing with emotions and he is in the medical profession, which isn't exactly a Swords profession but it does require a ginormous amount of intellect (not to belittle any other profession) and he is leaning towards Psychiatry, which is the realm of the mind. The human mind is represented by the Swords suit right? Also, Laurelle I did wonder about banks but then thought that may be more the realm of the King of Pentacles with his love for money. The Cosmic Tarot does show in fact, a man smiling and he has a pile of gold on the table. I think there is one deck, which actually shows the King of Pents in a mountain of gold coins (Lo Scarabeo Tarot, I think?)

Thanks for responding, Laurelle :)

For me the professions are more difficult to pin down to specific court cards. I've gotten all sorts of fields for each card.

I do know a banker who is a King of Swords. He likes to add things up quickly in his head. I think he likes the mental math game. I think the King of Pents would only be comfortable [em]running[/em] the bank.

My steampunk deck shows the King of Swords writing something down in a book. I always think he's keeping the accounting books. But then again, we could think writer for the King of Swords. So many possibilities.

I can see a Sword for a doctor because of the sword. I think surgeon.

Girl Archer

For me the professions are more difficult to pin down to specific court cards. I've gotten all sorts of fields for each card.

I do know a banker who is a King of Swords. He likes to add things up quickly in his head. I think he likes the mental math game. I think the King of Pents would only be comfortable [em]running[/em] the bank.

My steampunk deck shows the King of Swords writing something down in a book. I always think he's keeping the accounting books. But then again, we could think writer for the King of Swords. So many possibilities.

I can see a Sword for a doctor because of the sword. I think surgeon.

Interesting... so many possibilities. Thanks laurelle :) Will reflect and get back.