King of Wands

Bronwyn1

I've read in many threads about the king of wands being selfish. Could anyone elaborate on this and perhaps some other traits? The only king I have down to a "T" is the king of swords.

Love Nancy

coeur

For me, the King of Wands is fierce, revolutionary, visionary, generous, popular, charismatic, proud, impulsive, and powerful. He is unpredictable and may sometimes leap before looking. He is a leader and he doesn't care what other people think so much as what he wants or needs to do. He is able to easily rally others to his cause, though he will tend to push away too much help. He can burn others if others are not aware of his intense ambition.

Bronwyn1

That was how I've always seen him, so because of his drive, could this be why some people see him as selfish?

coeur

nancyk said:
That was how I've always seen him, so because of his drive, could this be why some people see him as selfish?

It is possible, especially if he is ill-dignified. He can be brutal or cruel if he refuses to listen to reason and always insists his way is the right way.

Mystic Leo

This King does have a fiery temper, he doesn't like his leadership or freedom

compromised.....if its not his idea, he may become a bit difficult, and quite

capable of forceful action.

Seafra

He could be considered selfish when it comes to taking care of petty details, because he won't. This King is still interested in adventure, has a lot of the knight of wands kicking inside, so he can become bored rather easily.

Bronwyn1

Hmmm, I'm seeing someone a little more clearly now! lol I get it. Thanks. You've cleared one more guy up for me.

Love Nancy