Knight of cups + tower as feelings

Melynasaule

How would you see knight of cups followed by tower (knight of cups as a base card and tower as the "main" card) as someone's feelings for you? Does it mean that this person had that realisation moment that they're in love or maybe something else? I am struggling with this.

Melynasaule

Someone please?

Thirteen

The Knight/Cups is "in love" and so doesn't need to "realized" that he's in love. The Tower is usually about realizing that something you thought was true is not true. That's why it shakes you up and rocks your world. So, more likely, he's feeling shaken up because he feels he either devoted himself to the wrong person--or failed to devote himself to the right person (or both).

NOTE: Remember that the position of "feelings" doesn't mean that what the person is feeling is true. The Knight/Cups is the sort who puts his love on a pedestal, and might be shocked to learn she's human and not so pure/virtuous as he supposed. That doesn't mean he's right and she's the wrong person. Just that he FEELS that at the moment. Note also that these feelings might change. Next month, he might not be feeling the way any longer.

The Position of Feelings is just that--what emotion the person is experiencing in the present. It doesn't tell a reader if their feelings are right (yes, this person isn't worth their love), or if those feelings are forever or just for now.

Melynasaule

The Knight/Cups is "in love" and so doesn't need to "realized" that he's in love. The Tower is usually about realizing that something you thought was true is not true. That's why it shakes you up and rocks your world. So, more likely, he's feeling shaken up because he feels he either devoted himself to the wrong person--or failed to devote himself to the right person (or both).

NOTE: Remember that the position of "feelings" doesn't mean that what the person is feeling is true. The Knight/Cups is the sort who puts his love on a pedestal, and might be shocked to learn she's human and not so pure/virtuous as he supposed. That doesn't mean he's right and she's the wrong person. Just that he FEELS that at the moment. Note also that these feelings might change. Next month, he might not be feeling the way any longer.

The Position of Feelings is just that--what emotion the person is experiencing in the present. It doesn't tell a reader if their feelings are right (yes, this person isn't worth their love), or if those feelings are forever or just for now.

It's actually about a person that was never my partner. It's just I knew that person from afar. Something like that. Plus we didn't have contact for good five years or so and we started communicating like about a week and a half ago so I don't think that this person had feelings for me previously.

CrystalSeas

How would you see knight of cups followed by tower as someone's feelings for you?

The person is feeling a rush of romantic feelings (Knight of Cups) that were brought to a sudden stop by the revelation of something that they didn't know about their love interest (The Tower)

Whatever those 'fools rush in' feelings might have been, they've been brought to a screeching halt by some secret being revealed.

Thirteen

Dreamy Romantics are not Realistic

so I don't think that this person had feelings for me previously.
The person is feeling a rush of romantic feelings (Knight of Cups) that were brought to a sudden stop by the revelation..(The Tower)
What CrystalSeas said. You're talking facts and reality. But this is FEELINGS and FEELINGS can mean people running on imagination and faulty memory or just a picture of you on the internet and what it says on your Facebook page ("Wow! We both into surfing! This woman of my dreams!"), If a man or woman can FEEL that they are in love after a minute of reading a stranger's Facebook page and looking at a picture, then I think a guy who hasn't seen you in 5 years and just reconnected can FEEL it too. Especially a romantic dreamer like the Knight/Cups.

Of course, being the Knight/Cups also means his feelings aren't real reliable. Knight/Cups is the sort of guy who falls in love every other week. And he might mean it sincerely each time, but if you want a reliable lover, go for the King/Cups, not Knight/Cups. Getting back to this reading: He could have recalled something about you that happened 5 years ago, and made up his mind that he's had feelings for you all this time--whether that's true or not is immaterial. Then he contacts you, interacts with the REAL you, not his imaginary you...and now those feelings have been brought to a screeching halt.

OR...he might be a dreamy romantic, who had no feelings for you, is, in fact, hopelessly in love with someone else. He contacts you, you say something which to you is nothing, but to him it's profound. Bolt of lightening! Tower comes crashing down, "I'm in love with the wrong person!"

I don't know which of these scenarios these two cards indicate. You asked what they mean. They mean: He feels he's had a sudden realization about his romantic feelings for you. That's all. It's up to you and the rest of your spread, to decide if that means he's realized he ought to turn his romantic feelings your way, or that his dreamy dreams of having a romance with you are not going to happen.

Melynasaule

He feels he's had a sudden realization about his romantic feelings for you.

Thank you so much. This sentence made it all soooo clearer. Thanks again :)