Knight of Swords and 2 of Swords

PeonyInLove

Knight of swords as 'what should I do?' I also pulled a clarification card to gain more information and received the 2 of swords...

Here are some of my ideas. Could others please help me in understanding these two cards together in the context of the question.

-Don't act without thinking
-Pierce through the nonsense asap
-Erratic behaviour will get you nowhere. Now is the time of reflection.
-Don't rush into change instead contemplate your options.

Or is it the opposite, like...

-Charge forth and cease the pondering.
-Act on the decisions you have made.
-Be proud and audacious! Humility and resignation are keeping you stagnated.
-Throw caution to the wind. Your passivity will get you nowhere.
-Go on an adventure and deal with the consequences later.

rwcarter

I'm of the school that believes that clarifying cards restate the meaning of the original card, but in a different way since you didn't understand it the first time. So you have to look at what the two cards have in common to understand what they're trying to tell you.

They're both swords, so they have action/communication/conflict in common. But on the surface you have the charging Knight and the passive 2, which do seem to be contradictory. The Knight acts swiftly and decisively while the 2 can represent the need to confront issues because acting like they're not there won't make them go away.

So together I'd say they're indicating to act decisively understanding that you will need to confront something as opposed to just charging blindly into the situation and letting the cards falls where they may.

Does that make sense?

Rodney

PeonyInLove

I'm of the school that believes that clarifying cards restate the meaning of the original card, but in a different way since you didn't understand it the first time. So you have to look at what the two cards have in common to understand what they're trying to tell you.

They're both swords, so they have action/communication/conflict in common. But on the surface you have the charging Knight and the passive 2, which do seem to be contradictory. The Knight acts swiftly and decisively while the 2 can represent the need to confront issues because acting like they're not there won't make them go away.

So together I'd say they're indicating to act decisively understanding that you will need to confront something as opposed to just charging blindly into the situation and letting the cards falls where they may.

Does that make sense?

Rodney

Yes that makes lots of sense! Thank you so much...

I do usually Use the clarifier card, as well, a clarifier of the first card (lol) but because they were telling me different things as in action/no action I got very I confused.

Funnily enough, the knight of swords is kind of representing what I want to do and 2 of swords is representing what I'm actually doing (right now), which is interesting.

Thank you again xx