Knight of swords relationship outcome

Appleby1978

Hi I'm new to this site and am starting to learn Tarot cards. Please could you give me your opinion on the knight of swords relationship outcome. I'm not sure if the cards are telling me I'll get over mental anguish or it's a short sharp fling. I'm just after an opinion is the knight telling me it's a mind thing or physical card. The knight keeps coming up for this question
Thanks

RaaD

Knight if swords suggest streaming in projects with high energy. Tho the backside is that the knight does not care if the resources he has are enough to finish these tasks. So in the time you or both of you involved in this relationship may start to feel a bit exhausted from it. Also the knight of swords does not care what obstacles are in front of his way. This suggest that you are or both of you are blind for the differences and that you may be mismatching with eachother and this will reflect to you later in the time. Last but not least the knight of swords asks you to protect what is rightfully yours. If you are committed in this relationship and there is someone who is trying to break it you have to protect the relationship itself.

Overall for now the relationship may suits you for now but further in the time you or your partner or even both may feel that this relationship is not what you want exactly.

Appleby1978

Thank you. I wasn't sure what it mean the guy is potential love intrest probably not the best peron re relationships, commitment or monogamy. It's not goin anywhere now so wasn't sure if it's emotional based (mind games) but I did have a professional reading recently and she said thers temptation for an affair! Hence I'm not sure if it's physical of emotional Thank you x

Curious1

If Swords are the suit of communication, words, intellect and "the mind", and the question was about a relationship and/or potential love interest, then I'd say the Knight of Swords is all about the talk and not so much the physical action. What excites him is a worthy opponent - one who can match wits with him. His pillow talk is clever, witty, sparring, intense and to the point. You have to engage his mind before his body will follow. I also think that Kn of Swords can be the most committed and serious of all the Knights - his commitments are contracts and never entered into lightly.

WalesWoman

Since your question was about the outcome of the relationship, then I'd read the Knight of Swords as it's attributes rather than about a person's qualities.
In this case the outcome might feel like the aftermath of a tornado hitting and discovering if anything is left standing afterwards.

If you read it like a person in the relationship, he's still here and gone and leaving one feeling like they've been spun.

The best part of this could be all the the Knight is a bit on the ruthless side, cutting out the deadwood, so you can see the forest for the trees... revealing what is left after all the pruning. If the relationship is a rose bush, it will bear more, healthier blossoms.

queenxofxwands

Curious, i have to disagree with your comment that this knight is not about action. He is all about action, he acts fast on the information he receives, how that plays out in a relationship, is hard to say. It could be good or bad. If someone is non committed, revealing your feelings could make this knight run away, quickly.

willowfox

***The Knight Swords suggests in the end nothing will happen.

Appleby1978

Thanks i usually get this card with slow or non movement cards. Like Im waiting then the knight of swords comes in (and then goes) like a whirlwind causing havoc and devastation. I guess guys thinking about it sounds like a physical thing maybe a fling or something lust not love!!
Thanks