Knight of wands and 8 of wands

EllaHarr

During a in depth relationship spread for a friend who has recently broken up with a long term partner. Knight of wands and 8 of wands were in the outcome positions. Using the new rider-Waite deck.

I know both cards are strong indicators of swift movement and travel. But what I can't establish is if the ex partner in question is travelling back into her life or away?

The knight of wands is a lover who comes and goes (the ex partner). He appears in the card to be riding towards the future and 8 of wands full of passion.

As 8 of wands can be about declaration and hearing good news or about the completion and the relationship having run its course. In my deck you see a woman cutting through some of the wands as if to reach what she desires and nothing will stop her.

So is the outcome him riding away again in the blink of an eye because the relationship is completely over or is is him riding in quickly with the passion to make the relationship work?

Ella x

tarot_red

I don't think he even waited a second before moving on to his next prey !!

EllaHarr

I don't think he even waited a second before moving on to his next prey !!

Thank you, so you saw these cards as completely moving on from the relationship. The moving onto someone else part is very interesting I usually look for a female influenced card or a 3 for that so that's insightful. Thank you.

Ella. X

Grizabella

Just interpreting those two cards together, I'd agree he's on to the next conquest but judging from the image you describe on the 8of Wands, she isn't willing to let go of him.

EllaHarr

Just interpreting those two cards together, I'd agree he's on to the next conquest but judging from the image you describe on the 8of Wands, she isn't willing to let go of him.

Great interpretation, I like your idea of the 8 of wands - her not letting go. It could be her trying to get past the obstacles not realising regardless the wands are on the way down symbolising it's ended. Thank you for taking time to show your interpretation.

Ella x