Knight of Wands/Jack of Clubs :D

eos7

Hi there,

I started playing cards with my family a couple of months ago, and I noticed that the Jack of Clubs was the hottest of the faces (I guess I was bored :p), so my family started calling him my "boyfriend" (very funny). Since then, he shows up in almost all of my starting hands, and if he doesn't, I usually draw him later in the game. I wondered if there was something to that, so I looked it up online and saw that his Tarot equivalent is the Knight of Wands.
Around the time I started playing cards, I starting doing Tarot readings for myself again, and guess which card is showing up the most, no matter which deck I use? Sometimes he just flips over when I'm shuffling. :p

I guess I'm finding it hard to decide whether it means a long, exotic trip (would be nice, but I have stuff to take care of at the moment), or a person. ^///^ I'm kind of a self-imposed wallflower at the moment, so that doesn't seem likely either (but who knows...).
Looking at the description of the card, it seems like an energy I could even be (or would want to be) building up within myself (finally getting serious about my artistic endeavors), or would want to be around (I am a Sagittarius after all)...
...or I could just be drawing the card to me, maybe even regardless of the meaning, looking too deeply into it, etc. lalala

Thanks for reading, and sorry to bore you all. :p Happy Holidays!

-eos7

poivre

eos7 said:
(I am a Sagittarius after all)...

That is the zodiac sign, that I use the Knight of Wands for.
Also, I feel it's one of the fastest moving court cards.

It may be about you or it could be showing you that
energy is moving around you quickly. Something will be
changing in your life soon and you won't see it coming.

Just some ideas!
ros
:)

eos7

Thanks ros :D

Things do seem like a "calm before the storm", in a way...I just hope that it's a pleasant storm! :p

Aurelious

The same happens to me, except it is with the King of Spades. I play Spades a lot with my family, and this card finds me nearly every hand. The longest I've ever gone without it is 2 rounds, appearing on the third. So I'm usually guaranteed one win every time thanks to this ^^

sweet_intuition

I though "Jacks" are linked with "Pages"... no?