Kryoncards

Heia

I consider buying the Kryondeck. Anyone familiar with it? Is it recommendable?
Thanx

catlin

Hi there Heia,
I have to admit that I am no fan of Kryon stuff and therefore did not find the Kryon deck interesting or worth getting when I saw it in a book store and browsed the cards there.

mooncat2

Hello Heia,

I agree with Catlin.........I looked at it and it didn't appeal at all. I think there are many far nicer oracles around. :)

Heia

Thank you so much for your answers! Since I live in Norway I would have to order them from the internet and of course it would be difficult for me to check them out first and then return them. Now, I take your advice and don't bother buying them at all :D

Rev_Vesta

I know I am reviving an old thread...as this was the only one that came up in search....

I got this deck this morning..... I have looked at this deck for quite some time and finally decided to get it...... I took it to the meditation group i belong to....
did meditation picked a Kryon card each and then read them out....

then we did Spiritual Writing " I am a Goddess because.........." then for 5 minutes we connected and wrote......

The messages flew from within each of us... then we read them out.... the messages really connected to the kryon cards..... incrediblely beautiful profound messages came within each of us... (tears nearly flowed from within"

after a cup of tea and something to eat the feeling of bliss remained....,...

used in the right way these cards are amazing

take care...

Vesta