Lenormand Circle #2 - Huredriel & Adjustment

huredriel

Hi Adjustment,

Lovely to be partnered with you, it's been a long time :)

I've copied the spread for this month's round below. Do you have a particular area you want it to focus on or just general?

I would like to know what changes are around/looming please.

x Huredriel

I’ve chosen the Pyramid Spread, created by Phoenix Rising this month.

Top Row (3 cards) – The Situation
Middle Row (2 cards) – Advice
Bottom Row (1 card) – Outcome/clarification

November 25 – 30, Signups

December 13 - All Readings to be completed and posted

December 21 – All Feedback to be posted

Adjustment

:D, Hi huredriel, glad to be your partner for this exchange,indeed has been a long time since you read for me. i would ike to know if there is going to be a reconcilliation betweeen me and K

huredriel

Will do. See you soon :)

Adjustment

I’ve chosen the the same Pyramid Spread, created by Phoenix Rising this month.

Flower, fish. Clouds.
Fox, Whip.
The Roads

The first row is telling me that what is looming, that the changes around you has to do with finances, maybe an offer, investment or a job that looks good and temptative and maybe you are looking at it with a face value, the next row Fox, Whip advice that you may be dealing with a liar or a con artist, and schemer, the outcome is saying you have a decision, a choice to make be sure you make the right decision. To sumarize i see that you have some doubts about something that may have to do with finances that looks good but it may not be good in the long term, someone is not telling you full story of what this is about this person may be good at talking and convincing others, make sure you make the right choice.
Hope this reding make sense, i will be leaving your feedback for my reading soon.

huredriel

Adjustment's reading has been sent to her via pm :)

Adjustment

:D Your feedback has been left. Thank you.

huredriel

Hi Adjustment, feedback and thoughts :)

Adjustment said:
I’ve chosen the the same Pyramid Spread, created by Phoenix Rising this month.

Flower, fish. Clouds.

The first row is telling me that what is looming, that the changes around you has to do with finances, maybe an offer, investment or a job that looks good and temptative and maybe you are looking at it with a face value,
I've got nothing like this around at present ....... and I'm definitely not expecting any job offers to suddenly appear in my life, although that's not to say it won't happen ;) ......... no investments either. For my finances I normally have Bear. I'm really glad that Flower is the first card because that tells me that whatever changes are looming will be good ones. Fish I think is telling me my independence is what's on the line ....... although Clouds shows that the precise nature of that is not yet clear :)

Fox, Whip.

the next row Fox, Whip advice that you may be dealing with a liar or a con artist, and schemer,
This sounds awful ...... and I hope I don't come into contact with someone like that :( The position for this is of advice ......... so it looks like I will need to stay fit and takes thing on a day by day basis. I would take this pairing as put my head down and push on with things.

The Roads
the outcome is saying you have a decision, a choice to make be sure you make the right decision. To sumarize i see that you have some doubts about something that may have to do with finances that looks good but it may not be good in the long term, someone is not telling you full story of what this is about this person may be good at talking and convincing others, make sure you make the right choice.
Hope this reding make sense, i will be leaving your feedback for my reading soon.
Yes, I agree a choice will present itself ..... and I fully expect to have some doubts ...... although I don't think it's to do with money. And I shall definitely keep my fingers crossed I don't get entangled with anyone so devious and awful!!

Many thanks
Huredriel