Lenormand Dream Spread/Layout

karmic clover

Hello Everyone,
I thought of sharing this spread with you all.I've named it the Dream spread,since ive been asked many questions by my clients regarding dream analysis,I decided to create one myself & that which reads well with the Lenormand deck-its accurate in my readings.Hope you all try it out & give me a feedback as to how was your reading with the spread.Here it goes:-

Shuffle the cards enough,fan them across & close your eyes(we dream while our eyes are shut) visualise your dream(or whatever you remember of it) & with your left hand-palms down,wave your hand over the fanned out cards & randomly pick out cards that have the strongest vibes or 'pull' your palm towards it.Place them in the following manner-

1 4
2 signifactor 5
3 6
1 & 4=what is the dream trying to tell you/what message does it want to convey.
2 & signifactor & 5=how can/do you apply/relate this dream to your waking life.
3 & 6=impact of the dream on you-mentally,physically,spiritually....you can even read it as the overall outcome or effect sometimes advice(follow your intuition here.

PS.Moderators if you feel this is not the right place to post this thread,please shift it to its respective slot.As,Im posting a thread for the first time,I am a bit confused as to where to post the thread.Thanks :)
Blessings..

karmic clover

Just incase the spread is confusing....

1 4
2 man/lady 5
3 6

The lady/man card is charged first with the name of the person whose dream needs to be analysed...it is then placed in the middle ie.b/w cards 2 & 5..