LeNormand : Health Spreads

jrr01

Ok when doing Sylvie's health spread with the LeNormand, how does one do it? I know you lay 2 or 3 from right to left of the Tree Key Card, The left means whats going on right now, and the right means the outcome... but how does one go about from there...?

In the book some cards have signification and others don't, how do I go about from there for example...

Lets say Rachel come for a reading regarding her health condition, she feels a strong pain in her abdominal

Thsi were her cards...

Cross-Ship-Tree-Mice-Letter

PRESENT SITUATION:

Ship & Tree= Problems with the blader

Cross & Ship= worried about problems that might by with her blader

FUTURE SITUATION:

Tree & Mice= Strees and worrines towards her health

Mice & Letter= Stress due to some test results

I must give credit to Sylvie for the virtual lenormand course @ At, but she should have done a Health course...

Anyone have any good tips?

Thanks for reading

lark

I think you did a good job of reading the cards...
You are giving her a place to start, possibly a bladder infection.
And of course she is worried and in pain.
The outcome is suggesting in order to alleviate the worry she should get a test done to see if she has an infection.

And if you look at tree+letter you will see that the lab results will probably lead to a drug perscription.

jrr01

Why thank you. It's because in the book some cards have health significator for example letter: means test result, Tower= Hospitals and so on and other cards signify body parts. So thats with what I came up. and I kinda gt the idea that you have to put them together.

lark

If you look under Body Connection each card is connected to a body part like Tower is spine and back
Letter is hands and fingers
So if it doesn't fit in with a card combo with Tree look at the actual body connection.
So there would be two ways of finding your answer...hope that makes sense.

Ship would actually be liver and gallbladder.
And that would definitely be pain in the abdominal area.

Ashtaroot

I second Lark and I would probably ask more questions and redo the spread with more cards on the sides maybe 3 on each side of the tree to get more info of the outcome.
Keep asking more specific questions until you get a full answer that is what I got from Sylvie's threads.
I hope it helped :D

jrr01

Got it thank you... :D

Ashtaroot

Hello jrr01 :)
I was reading the thread name Intentions under lenormand study group and found this by Sylvie:
"I won't address health as well since this is a public forum and therefore there are legal issues with posting such topic."
and I remembered your question cause it would be cool to have had more health..but I guess that answers that :)

Blessings :D

jrr01

I know, oh well...!!!