Lenormand Mystery Movie #2

Glass Owl

[size=+1]LENORMAND MYSTERY MOVIE #2[/size]

Use your Lenormand cards to deduce the name of this movie!

2wqwzmc.jpg

(Yes, this it is an image from the movie - a "frosted glass" effect has been applied to it.)​

Directions

Pull cards for the question(s) you would like to ask to solve the mystery. Here are some potentially useful questions to read on:
  • Genre
  • Story
  • Plot
  • Theme
  • Mood
  • Beginning
  • Middle
  • End
  • Characters
  • Protagonist
  • Antagonist
  • As well as other questions that you believe will help you such as "Have I seen this movie?"

Be sure to read through the readings posted by others and build off of those.

Readings & Feedback: Guidelines
  • When posting readings, be sure to provide card interpretations and post the name of the deck you used.
  • As this thread is in Lenormand Games, Lenormand cards must be used. However, feel free to experiment and add Tarot, Oracle cards, runes, etc.
  • Feedback will be given, highlighting what is on and what is off in the readings.
  • You can not "win" the game if your guesses are not linked to the readings in some way.
  • Hints may also be given as the game goes on.

Past Mystery Movie Games

Rayo

I was shy about being the first, but since nobody else is trying... I used my own lenormand combined with the Shadowscapes tarot again.

What is this movie about?
8 of swords + The hermit
Clouds + Moon

A messy or confusing situation making someone feel trapped. The person searches for knowledge or maybe a mentor of some kind helps the person reach a successful solution. The beginning seems full of trouble, maybe conflict too, and the end seems peaceful. Is the movie a drama?

What is the main character like?
Strenght + 8 of swords
Anchor + Fish

Not openly strong, but stable and maybe stubborn. And once again, this character feels trapped, maybe not in a bad position financially, but stuck anyway. Does the character have anything to do with ships? Does the character drink too much?

Glass Owl

I was shy about being the first, but since nobody else is trying... I used my own lenormand combined with the Shadowscapes tarot again.

What is this movie about?
8 of swords + The hermit
Clouds + Moon

A messy or confusing situation making someone feel trapped. The person searches for knowledge or maybe a mentor of some kind helps the person reach a successful solution.

This is spot on, you nailed it! For clarity, I will call him main character #1. :thumbsup:

The beginning seems full of trouble, maybe conflict too, and the end seems peaceful.
Yes, this totally correct. :thumbsup:

Is the movie a drama?
Yes!

What is the main character like?
Strenght + 8 of swords
Anchor + Fish

Not openly strong, but stable and maybe stubborn. And once again, this character feels trapped, maybe not in a bad position financially, but stuck anyway. Does the character have anything to do with ships? Does the character drink too much?

- There are two main characters. The first sentences here really describe main character #2 well - good job!
- No ships.
- There is a brief scene where main character #2 is drinking but it isn't really important to the story.

Glass Owl

As some time as gone by I thought I should provide another clue to help things along.

This movie is rated PG-13