Lenormand Personality Quirks

theboomz

I'm new to Lennies, and I've noticed they are odd in the way that I can ask a very direct question, and the oracle will tell me something completely different, yet important. Well, actually sometimes not important, but it seems to decide what to tell me.

First off this blows my mind because I'm on the non-spiritual side of the spectrum, and I'd love to know exactly how this works, but that aside, I'll tell what happened today, and maybe some people have some input they'd generously share.

Today's Example.
I get packages a lot, and so does my husband, he collects computer memory and all kinds of things. My son ordered a T shirt he's waiting for, etc. So I ask the cards for some practice, simply... "Will I get a parcel today?" Got a strange answer. Then I thought, well, I'll be more specific, and asked, "Will a parcel arrive from the Post Office today?" Same strange answer, and I thought, here we go again. How hard is it to show "no" cards? Ha. I knew from experience it was telling me something else, and the two readings came up the same. I tried a couple more times, and I know people say not to do that, but I don't have any problems with it, I get same answer, different cards (or same cards sometimes).

So it was saying you're going to get a message about your car in the shop today.
On and on with this. Did I ask that? No. Sure enough later on the phone rings and I had to sort some insurance issues, not major ones, then took a nap.

Awhile back I asked if husband would come home cranky, and I got this message, "He's at Walgreens!!" Ha, ok, so it said he was in a public health place with his money. Man, Fish, Garden, Tree... those are the ones I remember. Sure enough he comes in I say where were you? And he says Walgreens. I had to laugh.

So, does anyone else get this chatty ADD from their cards? I find it quirky and fun, but puzzling. Does anyone have any quirky stories about their oracle cards?