Lenormand Question Practice Reading ~ Exercise: Question 1

La Force

"this is not a reading exchange! This is an exercise for learning combinations!"

I have started our first Question practice reading thread. Everyone is welcome. This is great fun when you don't have a question at present, and you want to play with the cards for practice. This is also great cause you will get to see how others will answer the same question with different reading styles, etc.

This is a 3 card reading, your only requested to read the card in the matter your comfortable with. Ie: the traditional way, or like an oracle.

Shuffle your deck, layout 3 cards:

Here is your Question for this practice exercise

Why am I feeling depressed lately?

La Force

Letter + Sun + Clover

Test results illuminates a surprise

What your take, would you see it the same or would you see it different?

La Force

Padma

Q: Why am I feeling depressed lately...?

A: Letter + Sun + Clover = Someone else's very good news and good luck has left you feeling a bit blue...?

La Force

Q: Why am I feeling depressed lately...?

A: Letter + Sun + Clover = Someone else's very good news and good luck has left you feeling a bit blue...?

I like this take, would you like to draw another 3 card for this question "Why am I feeling depressed lately...? ", good practice fun. :) Let see what we get next.

Padma

Hmmm...well, I am really not depressed in any way....! This is usually the kind of question I would use tarot for, unusual for me to use Lennies for advice!

I drew three cards, though, randomly, and got Key + Park + Cross, so if the question would have been "why am I depressed lately", then I would have thought: Thoughts of those who are now laying in the graveyard; revisiting or unlocking memories of the deceased.

danieljuk

Letter + Sun + Clover = I like both your takes on it! I think it is that someone else is having better things going on and that can be upsetting sometimes.

With Lotus's cards Key + Park + Cross = I see this as similar to the first spread! someone is having success in the social world. Park + Cross as well as cemetery could be a social occasion (not just a funeral). So the upset about this person is they are moving up in the world on the social ladder or are going to a very pretentious even that will help their social climbing (intuitively I just thought winter Olympics suddenly, not sure if it's related).

Why am I feeling depressed lately...?

Tree + Scythe + Clover = ill health or an ordeal is slowly improving but you might have to change routine or cut something out whilst things are slowly getting better. (interesting I can see this for myself)

Padma

Interesting takes, Dan! I associate Park and Cross with a graveyard, but I totally see how you got success in social life with Key there! ;)

Looking at your cards for this exercise - Tree + Scythe + Clover - I see short-lived health matters...things improving, but not right away - however the ill-health not lasting too long!

If this does apply to you in some way, I hope you feel better real soon! :love:

La Force

Nice take Lotus, I seriously would never have thought of a graveyard. good one :)

I drew three cards, though, randomly, and got Key + Park + Cross, "why am I depressed lately"

Why am I depressed lately"

Key + Park + Cross
Trojan internet virus - yep you got a virus! and your computer is broke, so stop feeling bad go watch some TV. lol :)

Why am I feeling depressed lately...?

Tree + Scythe + Clover

Tree + Scythe + Clover

Recovery from surgery - relax, rest up, you'll feel better soon.

Who wants to draw 3 more cards

Flaxen

Moderator Note

Some off-topic posts which misunderstood the OP have been removed from this thread.
The aim of this thread is to practise card combos which answer the question stated in the OP - other questions will need a new thread. :) These threads are simply to practise hypothetical questions - actual readings will need to be posted in Lenormand Readings as per usual rules.