Letter(27) Card as Shopping/Money Transaction

BeyondtheVeil

Hi Everyone! :heart:

I am doing daily one card draws to help me learn lenormand. I asked how my day would go yesterday {Sunday} and drew the Letter (27) card. I was taking my daughter shopping for some pants.

At first, I wasn't sure what this meant, so I looked it up in the book I bought to learn lenormand. I know by reading Rana George's book The Essential Lenormand Your Guide to Precise & Practical Fortunetelling, that Letter (27) means news, communication, invitation, documents, emails, written notes & messages, a letter, mail, diplomas & certificates, a written invitation, a response.

For money = a check or invoice, bank statement, tax forms, payment, monetary trail, or transactions, money order, cash, bonds.

For objects or Areas = newspaper, post office, a card, paper money, checks, records/files, pictures, posters, flyers.

So in this case.... LETTER(27) meant an invoice/monetary trail or just a transaction in general {the amount I paid}. I guess it could also be cash/paper money although I used a card.

My initial thoughts about The Letter Card (27) were that it had to do more with communication, invitations, etc.
I didn't associate this card with money or money transactions, or shopping. Though I have drawn this more than once, so maybe it does mean shopping for me? Or spending money.

Has anyone else found this to be the case? I am still new and learning, but this was quite shocking to me. It was on Sunday, so no mail, no communication written or otherwise except with my daughter.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

snowmoon

Hi Everyone! :heart:

I am doing daily one card draws to help me learn lenormand. I asked how my day would go yesterday {Sunday} and drew the Letter (27) card. I was taking my daughter shopping for some pants.

At first, I wasn't sure what this meant, so I looked it up in the book I bought to learn lenormand. I know by reading Rana George's book The Essential Lenormand Your Guide to Precise & Practical Fortunetelling, that Letter (27) means news, communication, invitation, documents, emails, written notes & messages, a letter, mail, diplomas & certificates, a written invitation, a response.

For money = a check or invoice, bank statement, tax forms, payment, monetary trail, or transactions, money order, cash, bonds.

For objects or Areas = newspaper, post office, a card, paper money, checks, records/files, pictures, posters, flyers.

So in this case.... LETTER(27) meant an invoice/monetary trail or just a transaction in general {the amount I paid}. I guess it could also be cash/paper money although I used a card.

My initial thoughts about The Letter Card (27) were that it had to do more with communication, invitations, etc.
I didn't associate this card with money or money transactions, or shopping. Though I have drawn this more than once, so maybe it does mean shopping for me? Or spending money.

Has anyone else found this to be the case? I am still new and learning, but this was quite shocking to me. It was on Sunday, so no mail, no communication written or otherwise except with my daughter.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

hi,

i do got letter when there is no email, messages at all.

anything written could count. so the recipe you got after shopping?

BeyondtheVeil

Snowmoon

hi,

i do got letter when there is no email, messages at all.

anything written could count. so the recipe you got after shopping?

I didn't get anything written. That is what I was saying.

I was asking if anyone else drew Letter for a money transaction, shopping, etc. I have several times. I think it is for the money transaction of purchasing or cash/card for payment.

I always thought that would be the Fish card. So, I am wondering if anyone else has gotten the letter card for Shopping, money transactions, etc.

When you drew the letter card and it didn't have anything to do with communication in any form...what did it mean for you then?

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

snowmoon

I didn't get anything written. That is what I was saying.

I was asking if anyone else drew Letter for a money transaction, shopping, etc. I have several times. I think it is for the money transaction of purchasing or cash/card for payment.

I always thought that would be the Fish card. So, I am wondering if anyone else has gotten the letter card for Shopping, money transactions, etc.

When you drew the letter card and it didn't have anything to do with communication in any form...what did it mean for you then?

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

hi, visa, passport, post card, lebal of food , tag of the clothes. Lotty ticket, ticket, Application ticket, business card,

i think the fish card as spending too.

Barleywine

To me, the Letter usually means transfer of written information, or such information changing hands. In my own recent readings, it meant legal documents received in the mail regarding a monetary inheritance. Since "money" has no intrinsic meaning beyond its value as a medium of exchange for other articles or services of (hopefully) equal value, I suppose it's definition as "legal tender" could be stretched to fit under the Letter, since it's basically a promise by the government that it's "paper" is fungible (as opposed to "not worth the paper it's printed on"). However, I might be more inclined to see the Letter in this context as a bank or credit card statement showing the transaction. In other words, not the act of shopping but the eventual recorded history.

BeyondtheVeil

BarleyWine

To me, the Letter usually means transfer of written information, or such information changing hands. In my own recent readings, it meant legal documents received in the mail regarding a monetary inheritance. Since "money" has no intrinsic meaning beyond its value as a medium of exchange for other articles or services of (hopefully) equal value, I suppose it's definition as "legal tender" could be stretched to fit under the Letter, since it's basically a promise by the government that it's "paper" is fungible (as opposed to "not worth the paper it's printed on"). However, I might be more inclined to see the Letter in this context as a bank or credit card statement showing the transaction. In other words, not the act of shopping but the eventual recorded history.

Thanks Barleywine! I have gotten the Letter several times now with shopping. Even online shopping. lol I had been hoping it was communication, a letter, a package.. something so I had been completely confused on it. lol

I can see it being a recorded history as it did come out of my bank account even though I didn't use cash. I just found it odd that I get that card when I do a lot of shopping. lol I would think that the Fish would show up. I guess it was shopping, but speaking of the receipt, sales signs, money transaction from bank, etc. I only went inside to pay for the stuff, so I didn't see any of that. Daughter also had the receipt..which I probably should get back from her. lol

It still makes me think of shopping since I have gotten it every single time I have been shopping lol Now I have to focus on the 'paper or money trail/communication" part of the shopping. Now I can see how it relates to shopping {money} 'communication".

Thanks again! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Snowmoon

hi, visa, passport, post card, label of food , tag of the clothes. Lottery ticket, ticket, Application ticket, business card,

i think the fish card as spending too.

Yes, tag of clothes, price tag, maybe even sales signs? I didn't actually go in until it was time to pay. So maybe it was the receipt it was talking about? The money transaction/money trail, the recepit, bank statement from money being taken out, etc.

It is just weird that I get it every single time I shop even online. I guess online shopping would be 'communication" as I have to read the description before deciding if I want to buy it. Also communication with money/receipt/order number when I pay/order it.

Thanks for your help!:heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil