level of intrest somoene has in you-The magican...

gorgeousbutterfly

i'd say that person is thinking of an how to persue the other person. yes? need all the help i can get with this. thanxs

FaerieStorm

gorgeousbutterfly,

in a general sense, I think you're on the right track. More specifically, the Magician refers to having the means, the tools, the abilities to shape our own reality. In this case, it may be telling you to use all ya got. If you're saying that the Magician is refering to the level of interest someone has in YOU, then it may mean that they simply do. In fact, the Magician is a very strong card, in the affirmative, in such a position.

It could mean that this person is going to use whatever means they have to land you. Which, if you're interested enough to do a reading, then it must be a good sign =+).

-FS

gorgeousbutterfly

cool. well this person i have a crush on and i have are having some very STRANGE synchroncities. the only think i'm confused now is that in the reading for what turns him off " wheel of fortune" . his also the type of person that is very confident and acts like if he wants something he will get it. so i see him as the magican. and in the position of "intrest in possible relationship" it makes me wonder.

gorgeousbutterfly

oppps thanxs by the way! that was helpful :)

Lady Orchard

I think it means that an interest in you has definitely been sparked within them, still in its primitive form yet powerful nonetheless. It feels like they are pretty sure they can win you over too if they try

starrystarrynight

To me, the Magician also seems to rule over the entire universe of psychic and synchronistic energies. He is "magical" in that way. So I think you and this other person are probably connected on a way deeper level than the mere physical plane we exist on. This could be a very interesting relationship...keep us posted!

Sophie

gorgeousbutterfly said:
the only think i'm confused now is that in the reading for what turns him off " wheel of fortune" . his also the type of person that is very confident and acts like if he wants something he will get it. so i see him as the magican. and in the position of "intrest in possible relationship" it makes me wonder.
Ah! Well, you see, Magicians like to control things - and Wheels of Fortune, by definition, are uncontrollable. They are the uncertain events in our lives, good or bad. So I can see why these might turn him off - the uncertainty and uncontrollability of attraction. You need to watch out for this: if uncertainty is a real turn off for him, if he really needs to control situations, he might turn manipulative. On the other hand, as a Magician, he might also be able to turn unexpected events to your mutual benefit. Just keep an eye on how he behaves :)