Life and Year card ~ when they match?

tarotbear

As far as I know, no one (in a book, anyway) has postulated what happens the year your Life Card and Year Card are the same number.

Anyone willing to sit there with a paper and pencil and figure out when their year and life cards were the same number - and what happened that year?

What significance can this hold? :smoker: Inquiring minds want to know!

Deana

The year my life card and year card were the same, we moved back to the city we prefer after a few bad years in a small town we disliked. My husband got a better job, and rather than traveling about five days a week, he started being home every night. My life card is the Lovers, BTW. That was also the year we stopped moving around so much (about 7 homes in the first 5 years of marriage) and finally settled down for long-term.

tarotbear

From your other thread I know you and your husband have the same Life number. So, the year you both had the Lovers as both your Life and Year cards you both went back to a place you loved and both found something you loved to do?

As Arte Johnson would say: Verrrrrrrrrry interesting!

aria

hmm....i was in a similiar situation when my year card was lovers...started in 2001....i was studying a subject i didn't like and i had to choose between my head and my heart...my heart was asking me to do something else...thats all i can think of at the moment...will come back with more thoughts later!!!

Alta

I was in a 19 year the year I was born, and when I was 9 and 18. Sadly I can now no longer tie very specific memories to those exact years. According to the chart, I will never relive a 19 year in my lifetime. sniff.

tarotbear

Marion said:
I was in a 19 year the year I was born, and when I was 9 and 18. Sadly I can now no longer tie very specific memories to those exact years. According to the chart, I will never relive a 19 year in my lifetime. sniff.

Yes - as I said somewhere else (there is a proliferation of Numerology threads!) I went from the Hanged Man directly to the Emperor and not Death because of my numbers - although I may in another cycle (probably because of all the nines and zeros in the years for the rest of the decade).

MeeWah

I see matching Life & Year Cards as a 'double whammy'--but need not be negative or unpleasant.

Usually presents the life energy pattern in-your-face. Any unresolved issues related to same tends to double back & confront, akin to a Tower effect. Also true, however, is the period of opportunities *to utilize all of one's knowledge & expertise in dealing with one's life, events, etc.* Hence, a time of great potential in growth.

huredriel

The year I remember the most was a Lovers year (being a Lovers soul & personality) - 1995 ........ decided to leave now *ex-husband* ....... get divorced ..... live on own ...... and start a new relationship with a very special soulmate which lasted 8 years ..... also a Lovers soul & personality ... and whoa did I learn a lot about myself. A good year ........ and decisions made then that I've never ever regretted ..... following my heart for sure :)

PS: Just realised that 2004 also a Lovers year ...... joined AT and fell in love with Tarot :) ....... another life-changing (and enriching) experience :)

aria

my bf's personality and soul card is lovers and this year, his year card is also lovers.....would that mean we would finally be together...we are in a long distance relationship and i'm trying hard to shift to his city but with no luck till now!!!or..i dont even want to think this but will he move away from me???

any insights???

kerrip

tarotbear said:
As far as I know, no one (in a book, anyway) has postulated what happens the year your Life Card and Year Card are the same number.

Anyone willing to sit there with a paper and pencil and figure out when their year and life cards were the same number - and what happened that year?

What significance can this hold? :smoker: Inquiring minds want to know!

It is my understanding in numerology that when your ruling number (life path number) and your personal year number are the same then the lessons for the year are intensified.

For example, if you are in personal year 5 (which is the year for seeking freedom) a year when spiritual and emotional factors are more important to you than your matierial progress. You will have a greater sense of your psychic awareness. The year will bring changes because the focus is away from the material and more on your feeling of chasing freedom, in whatever way that means to you.

So, if you your ruling number (life path number) is also a 5 then you may find that the need for freedom is intensely felt and may become an obsession, for example. Sometimes a 5 may feel that they need to run away because the grass will be greener and they have rationalised their need for freedom into the physical, but, if they can refocus and direct their intense needs into other areas, then they may not have to make major radical moves. For instance putting more effort into a creative hobby or getting involved in the arts so that their real desire of personal expression can be achieved may help.

I'm not sure whether this will make a lot of sense, but I hope it helps a little bit.

Kerri