Lisa Williams' deck

Zezina

The medium Lisa Williams is on her way here so the local paper has done a spread on her that includes a large photo of Lisa with her hands on a scrying crystal globe on its stand. Two semi-circles of what seem to be a deck of Tarot or Oracle Cards are fanned out on the table around the globe.

I'd be curious to know what deck she uses. The images are too blurry to be distinguishable. :confused

However, the edge decoration of all her cards is quite distinctive, varying between them only in that the one outside edge colour used on each card varied throughout the deck.

The gentle images have their card name at the foot of the image, and the image and name are enclosed by thick broken white lines, each of which continues to the outside of the card.

Outside those lines at the edge of the card is a single band of colour, perhaps with a texture to the coloured area, with at least 6 different colours appearing and being repeated throughout the deck.

I looked at the albideuter.de site to see if I could identify the deck there, but I couldn't because the cards had been trimmed of their edges.

I wonder if any of you can recognise the deck from my description?

*Z*

firecatpickles

Um... can we get a link to the article or a scan of it?

Zezina

Thanks Kat - no link is available to the article - its just an insert smaller weekend paper within the main newspaper. I did a search but no results.

I have to go out now to take my grandchildren to a proms concert, but will get onto posting a scanned image when I get home.

*Z*

Zezina

Link to scanned image

This just might work:

http://zezinatarot.blogspot.com/?zx=f93ab10719c79d8

I'd made my blog private because of the potential problem of copyright, but have removed the Tarot card images and posted this where hopefully you may see it.

Must fly now! *Z*

Muir Aingeal

I think it's Doreen Virtue's oracle deck called Healing with the Angels or Angel messages. It's one of her decks though I believe.

Zezina

LavenderMist said:
I think it's Doreen Virtue's oracle deck called Healing with the Angels or Angel messages. It's one of her decks though I believe.

Thanks LavenderMist - you are spot on - Doreen Virtue's 'Healing with the Angels'. :thumbsup:

I confirmed that my scanned image of Lisa Williams' cards matched those in the deck in AT Decks, then I ordered a copy though AT decks from Amazon.

I've been a bit disdainful, without saying so, about Oracle decks.

After being drawn to handling Doreen Virtue's lovely 'Magical Unicorns' Oracle Cards several times each day for the few days I've had that deck, I realise the cards warm my heart and are very sweet and not at all naive. :heart:

So I'm sure a second Virtue deck would earn a space in my basket of decks.

Thank you for your help. *Z*

Milfoil

This thread may be more suited to Oracle Decks unless there is a specific spiritual context to the question which I have missed???

I'll move the thread over in an hour or so.