List of borderless decks?

sharpchick

I think I've done a pretty decent forum search - what I see is that a lot of people prefer decks with narrow or no borders on the cards, but other than the Morgan Greer, I can't find others to look at. . .

Is there a list of decks with no borders somewhere on here that I just can't find?

lunakasha

Here is a thread that might be helpful:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=24695&highlight=borders

I also prefer decks without borders, or with minimal, non-white borders.

But there aren't many, compared with the number WITH borders.

In my own collection, I have:

Templar
Buckland-Romani
Zerner-Farber

I think that's it.... :D

:) Luna

EDITED TO ADD: I have a borderless Thoth (customized) that is GORGEOUS, like a completely different deck without the borders and keywords. :)

sharpchick

Thanks for that quick response. . . and the link as well.

I'll just go back to my shopping now. . .

NightWing

More Lack of Borders

"The Witches' Tarot", if I've got the name full and correct, has no borders that I remember. But you're correct I think in that there are relatively few borderless decks. I know I've seen a few more at Tarot Garden, but can't recall the names. Sorry.

sharpchick

I looked at the images from the Buckland Romani deck, read the review and fell in love. . .

Now I can't find the deck - Amazon has a waiting list. . .

TheOld

i just took my sacred rose tarot to copy bisniss and have them cut the borders, i'v even cut all the writing on them (the hermit, the ace of....)
it's now like a mini deck and as a bonus it help me shortcut my counscious/analytical mind so i "SEE" more what the card really say.
hehe they cut the corners round, it's like a pro
I'm in love ;-)

Love, Cousncousness, Power

lunakasha

sharpchick said:
I looked at the images from the Buckland Romani deck, read the review and fell in love. . .

Now I can't find the deck - Amazon has a waiting list. . .

Yes...I'm afraid that deck is now out of print. :(

I have seen a couple on the shelves of a local metaphysical store, so if you look around locally you might get lucky! (which is how I found my Greenwood and paid the actual retail price for it).

Gardener~excellent advice....I have a *modified* Thoth deck that I LOVE and could never really work with it before. AND I am seriously considering altering my DruidCraft....I've seen scans of it here and it looks amazing without borders.

:) Luna

rainwolf

All my decks could be borderless...it just takes an hour or so :)