LOOKING 4 Tarot Book

jrr01

I know this is like the only place that I can get some help, so I'll take my chances. Ok I'm looking for this tarot book, I don't remember the title or author of the book, but its a book that explains how to read the tarot and it gives the tarot meanings, as far as i can remember the book has a pink cover and i believe it has 3 girs on playing with the tarot cards... If anyone can help. Thanks in advance> :)

gregory

Would this have been a book mostly about reading about love situations ? There is a VERY pink one by Corinne Kenner: Tall, Dark Stranger: Tarot for Love and something or other....

Or How to Read the Tarot by Sylvia Abraham (Llewellyn) ? It used to be pink but seems to have turned blue this year :bugeyed:

phoenixblu

gregory said:
Would this have been a book mostly about reading about love situations ? There is a VERY pink one by Corinne Kenner: Tall, Dark Stranger: Tarot for Love and something or other....

Or How to Read the Tarot by Sylvia Abraham (Llewellyn) ? It used to be pink but seems to have turned blue this year :bugeyed:

http://www.isisbooks.com/images/0738708178.jpg

thats the 2nd one.... well done gregory ! how did you guess that !

gregory

It's blue now.....

Ran a search in amazon !!!! Looked at the pictures and when I got one that fit....

I am a sad obsessive :D

gregory

:D Sometimes being a sad obsessive pays off !!!

Glad to have been of service :*