Looking for a good career spread

D-rea

Hey all,
I have searched the threads and have not found a spread which would work for me. This could be because the question is too vaugue.?.
I would like a spread to tell me what career direction I should be going into.
Any insights would be much appreciated.
thanks

rwcarter

If you have a short list of directions you're interested in, a decision-making spread might do you better than an actual career spread. I like my Too Many Choices spread in cases like this because it contains a position for the option not thought of, which may be the option that gives you the info you need.

If you have no idea what you'd like to do, then something like the Talents + Passions = Career Suggestions spread might work for you. If 27 cards is too much for you, you could pull 1 card for each position, leaving you with a 9 card spread.

HTH,
Rodney

D-rea

rwcarter said:
If you have a short list of directions you're interested in, a decision-making spread might do you better than an actual career spread. I like my Too Many Choices spread in cases like this because it contains a position for the option not thought of, which may be the option that gives you the info you need.

If you have no idea what you'd like to do, then something like the Talents + Passions = Career Suggestions spread might work for you. If 27 cards is too much for you, you could pull 1 card for each position, leaving you with a 9 card spread.

HTH,
Rodney

Thanks for the suggestions! I think thats a great idea. I especially like the idea of talents + passions = career! Im going to give it a try later today!
Thanks again