Looking for deck ...

tarotime

Saw a few cards from a tarot deck, but couldn't learn the name of it. It was colorful, but in a slightly brooding way. Back of deck looked like an hourglass or two goblets, stem to stem, in dark turquoise & brown. Does anyone know which deck I speak of? Would surely like to know. Thank you. Tara

Sphinxmoth

Yup, first thing that pops into your mind, the description of the back. World Spirit, no doubt.

Jewel

Isn't the World Spirit OOP now?

6 Haunted Days

Jewel said:
Isn't the World Spirit OOP now?

I don't think so. It went OOP but was re-released in '06 as a mini kit. Amazon and other places have it in stock.

Pook

I bought a couple of copy's from Discount New Age Books for less than $10 each not all that long ago. I would be surprised if they didnt have them still.

tarotime

Looking for deck . . .

Thank you Avalonian, Sravana, Sphinxmoth, Jewel, 6 Haunted Days & Pook for
taking the time to answer my query. I figured the back would be the give away. Though the back I saw was different yet, (no additional art diagonally (thank you Aeclectic for being such a great site), it is an hourglass, so maybe the deck I saw was older/newer. If I get to see it again, I'll try to find out more about it & let you know. Appreciate your help. Tara