looking for: Full deck in a circle around yourself

Bitter Almond

I saw a photo on the forums a while ago of a girl sitting in the centre of an entire deck laid out in a complex, multi-ringed circular pattern around her. Does anybody know what sort of spread she was making? The general consensus of the posters was that she was just trying to look fancy, but the use of the entire deck really captivated me. Does anybody know of a spread done all the way around yourself?

Sheri

I think you are referring to the image in this thread.

What is this woman doing?

A couple of us in the thread believe she is doing some sort of Horary Zodiac or Astrology reading.

There are a couple of other layouts that have been posted (for different purposes) that also use the whole deck.

:love: Sheri

Bitter Almond

Yes, that is exactly the image I was thinking of! Thank you.

Sadly, I'm a terrible astrologer, I don't think I'll be doing anything of that sort any time soon.

ArtemisOrange

I just posted in that original thread, but I just had another idea here. If you wanted to try something like that (which I'm rapidly considering doing myself) without astrology, you could use 6 to 10 categories of your life in a circle and read each section.

http://thinksimplenow.com/motivation/how-to-design-your-ideal-life/ - This post has a list of areas that I'm thinking of using. It's about 1/3 the way down the post.

You know, I'm going to sketch it out right now! The idea won't let me go! :D Thanks for the inspiration lol