Looking for Lenormand deck

La Force

I'm new to reading Lenormand, I am Looking for a Lenormand deck. Don't laugh in all my years I've only read with Tarot, and 1 oracle deck (Isis Oracle). My collection is 99% tarot and 1% oracle, I would love to try a Lenormand deck.

I am currently playing around with a reg. deck of playing cards, marked with a jiffy marker, with the names of each card, and keywords.

There is two decks I really like so far;

Under the roses lenormand - I like this one a lot and it has all the keywords on the card which is so sweet. especially now for me with Having a stroke a few yrs back and loss of memory The stroke hit my left side of the brain. I can barely remember much anymore, it sucks. I now write keywords on my tarot cards to help me.

I tried looking to buy this one, but it's unavailble, would anyone have this deck?

New Lenormand Deck with an Old Look, by Seven Stars, This deck is customizable which is awesome, I can maybe get some keywords put on the deck for me, to help me remember.

Is there an Lenormand deck give away, like the Tarot Trading (I'm not subscriber), anyways I am looking for a Lenormand, maybe you have tried them out and don't like pls message me.

please list some Lenormand decks that you may think I will like, must have keywards on them. please

La Force

La Force

The Under the Roses Lenormand will be coming out from US Games soon- but I don't know if they are doing the one with the words or not...

In the meantime- what about the keywordy lenormand?

http://www.tierneysadler.com/p/keywordy-lenormand-and.html

Or the Newbie?

http://rootweaver.com/products/product-details/#cid=210076

These about the only other ones that I know that have the terms listed on the cards. :)

Hope that helps some!

Thanks,

I checked out the first link, great idea though, Not too keen on the bright purple and small images, would've like the images bigger and the text spread out more, to compensate the image size.

I do somewhat like the second link better, However I will need to carry a magnifying glass with me to read some of those keywords in the images lol. I would prefer actually images on the card, with keywords on the bottom or placed around the image.

Thanks again for the links, I enjoyed looking

Please keep any other decks coming, would like to see more.

Aulruna

Moderator note:

Please only share vendor sources in this thread.

All trading has to occur in the Tarot Trading sector, no matter if you trade Tarot, Oracles, or Lenormand decks. Trading was made subscribers only to protect members.

La Force

and so it has been decided...:)

I'm already half way through it, I am making a Lenormand Deck. Once it is done I will take pictures.