Looking for Unicorn Oracle Card Deck NOT by Doreen Virtue

Moondance

I have been looking all over for a Unicorn Oracle Card Deck. The only one I've been able to find is Doreen Virtues deck. And I do NOT click with ANY of her decks in any form. Not the angels, the mermaids, the unicorns, nothing of hers clicks with me.
So far the only deck I've found that speaks to me is Brian Frouds Faerie Oracle Deck. But I would like to add another deck at some point and I've always been very passionate about unicorns. So I'm looking for a unicorn deck.

Any ideas?

Padma

I have a Magical Menagerie oracle kit that I never really connected with - you can have it if you like, PM me your details if you want it...it's free :) it does contain one Unicorn :laugh: the other cards are all animals or spirit-guide type sprites, such as a mermaid and a fetch. There is also a book, a cardboard box for the cards, and a small mesh bag to put them in. It all came in one book-sized box.

You can see images and read a review on the deck here: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/magical-menagerie/index.shtml

Aulruna

Diana Cooper has an Oracle called Unicorn Cards.

It has 44 cards and is rather well done I think - artwork will not be everybody's cup of tea.

You can pull a daily card on the author's website.

Padma

Just a note to say PM's have been exchanged, and Moondance will give the Menagerie a new home. :)

Aulruna

Congrats on a successful find :D

Just to add one more - Miranda Gray's Beasts of Albion has a lovely unicorn card, too. Deck is OOP as far as I know, but quite easily found.

Attachments

• BeastsAlbion_Unicorn001.jpg
    BeastsAlbion_Unicorn001.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 172

Moondance

Thank-you for mentioning that Lotus! I am very excited to give the Menagerie a home. Should fit in well around here... I love animals, and they are one of the biggest parts of my life... I have dogs, cats, a horse, ferrets, rats, mice.... wild birds and frogs and lizards run rampant in my place, the frogs breed in my garden :)
And the fae have recently decided I must be pretty cool, because they're moving right on in, haha!!!
I think all the wild critters love it because I haven't mowed my yard in forever, so they can play and hide and have lots of fun. And my cats don't care enough to chase them away, lol.

I'm trying to find more photos of the artwork in Diana Coopers Unicorn Deck. The cover art looks lovely!

Moondance

Thanks Emily... looking at them now and thinking they're still not a correct fit. :(
The artwork isn't about the unicorns, its about other things, there just happen to be unicorns somewhere in the image... Not what I'm after.

Looking at the unicorn tarot it seems to be the same.... the unicorn isn't the focus of the artwork, it just happens to be there.

Emily

Thanks Emily... looking at them now and thinking they're still not a correct fit. :(
The artwork isn't about the unicorns, its about other things, there just happen to be unicorns somewhere in the image... Not what I'm after.

Looking at the unicorn tarot it seems to be the same.... the unicorn isn't the focus of the artwork, it just happens to be there.

I know what you mean - I was curious about the Unicorn Oracle too but I didn't like it when I found those images and the Unicorn Tarot is just basically a RWS with Unicorns put on it.

Padma

Just to say, I popped the Animal Oracle into a cushy envelope and sent it off yesterday :) Enjoy, Moondance! Though I think it may take two months for your deck to reach you...