Lost my Healing Mojo :(

Wonderwoman

Healers, Sensitives out there...do you know of any techniques, practices, or crystal work that can help one get their healing capabilities back? I seemed to have lost mine...Help! :(

Ww :)

Briar Rose

You might want to re-energize your body.

How about trying these things;
a detox diet,
and a detox salt bath?
Long walk in the woods with just clearing your mind.
Do something you love? Art galleries, photography
Practice stimulating your chakras
Cleanse all your crystals
Get a massage
Put both hands together, palms first, then fingers up, pull apart and feel the energy (like a magant pulling apart).
Put your hands under a table lamp, where you can rest them on a table. Put both hands in front of you, palms facing you. Put both pinky fingers side by side, and practice seeing your aura between the pinky fingers.
take your hands and rub them down the sides of your body.
By the books, The Hands of Light and Light Emerging.
Check out Dr.Eric Pearl's website

Make your own mo-jo bag with your animal totem, crystals, some sage or incesne, a saying that is meaningful to you, and a little ribbon or piece of colored cloth that is your color, you can add something like feathers that means something to you, or a beach sand or shell.... it's your bag!

Light a white candle on the full moon and do a goddess dance. Try it to one song. Works wonders.

I hope I have offered some help. Love always.

lefthandedgoth

When I am out of touch with the spiritual it's often good for me to engage in some hard physical work. Like digging up the garden or doing a deep cleaning in my closet. Painting, clearing out the shed, building new storage racks in the garage. Something that will take up all my attention so the rest of my mind can just wander off and do whatever.

By the time I'm done with my project, I'm usually a lot more relaxed. The hard work encourages the release of endorphins and also burns out a lot of fat-stored hormones that can make you feel yukky.

Eat really healthy that day and replace sugar and synthetic foods with whole grains and natural goodness, so that you can sustain your energy for the duration of the project. Come in and drink some water or green tea and graze all day on nourishing foods, like nuts and dried fruit. I find it works best if I don't eat bread for some reason while I'm going through that, although rice, oatmeal, and crackers are all OK. No clue what's up with that.

Hope you get your groove back on!!

Ande

Wonderwoman

Thank You!

Thank you both Briar Rose and Ande! I printed out the recipes from both of you! I started out with cleansing the crystals by submerging them in SeaSalt and now i've put them out outside on the patio, It is the Full Moon tonight.

Love and Light,

Ww ;)

Ambience

Water, Good Diet, dancing, self healing- reiki etc- I like to not do any techniques but what feels right- maybe its' your body's way of rebelling against technique- i get that sometimes and it's about listening to your body when it tells you- " go with the flow"! Spend some time in good company, raise your vibration by being around people who lift your energy up. Get everything done that is dragging you down and outstanding- cleaning, dealing with things etc. Gratitude works wonders, sit acknowledging all the physical blessings in the room, then expand onto yourself, others, the universe , god etc. Read more books on healing- let your belief in it rekindle. Relearn- go over what you already know, master it. Do the energy exercises -hands apart, together , scanning and so on. Do something you love. Remember you haven't lost anything- you have just forgotton what you have. Go give it and you will see you have it again :) , start with yourself.

Appreciate what can be seen and not seen, don't push to feel the energy in between, just believe it is there and it will come to you- let the ocean of healing flow to you, you don't have to chase it. Just sit down , be still, don't try, have patience, expect nothing and let it be.

Hope this helps x

MCsea

Wonderwoman said:
Thank you both Briar Rose and Ande! I printed out the recipes from both of you! I started out with cleansing the crystals by submerging them in SeaSalt and now i've put them out outside on the patio, It is the Full Moon tonight.

Love and Light,

Ww ;)

and what a full moon!
I hope you are feeling better WW