Love spread help

werewolfmoon

Legacy of the Divine deck
Seven card spread.

The King of Wands came up as card 1 - Why has the client not found a partner?

I am very confused by this, am I too bossy, forward, intimidating, full on-in your face? My sig card is the Queen of Wands and I always see them as positive cards.

The Empress came up as card 4 - Who would be the perfect person for the client?

I am 70/30 in favour of guys but do I also appreciate the female form as well :D Could this mean a warm, nurturing male or a warm nurturing woman? I am open to both. The Legacy Empress is a very fecund and sexy Mother earth.

https://haxhem.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/the-empress-the-divine-legacy-tarot.jpg?w=620

Any thoughts good citizens of Aeclectic?

PeonyInLove

King of wands knows what he wants and goes after it, so maybe you need to be more like that?

The perfect person for you would be someone very creative maybe even someone that wants children or has children?

werewolfmoon

King of wands knows what he wants and goes after it, so maybe you need to be more like that?

The perfect person for you would be someone very creative maybe even someone that wants children or has children?

I have asked guys out in the past with mixed results, lol. I think that in this case the King is more of a reason why I am single.

A guy with kids that we could create a family with would be lovely, I miss the whole vibe.

dancing_moon

Maybe, you're looking for someone like that, a King to match your Queen, and you subconsciously (or consciously) challenge the guys you meet, to see if they have enough guts to have you. Then this card in this position would mean that nobody has come up to scratch yet, that's why you're still single.

Empress in the 4th position could be either a man or a woman. The emphasis here, I think, is that you might want to look for someone who'll truly care about you, not someone who'll show you how bold and daring they are. Someone with a velvet touch, and so they might not come across as that impressive at first. Perhaps, there's also an indication to nurture and grow a good relationship instead of turning it into a survival race.

Just a few thoughts. :)