Lovers, 2 of Cups -- career reading??

Meg88

I'm trying to go beyond the obvious interpretation of finding love at work or finding work through love. I think the duality might be talking about the choices I have to make as I'm sort of at a crossroads. The Lover was in the future position in a celtic cross paired with the 6 of swords at the outcome position. I'm having trouble interpreting this; 6 of swords can mean leaving the old for the new, changing locations and jobs. Or it can mean cutting your losses and moving on from the dream I have in the back of my mind as I wonder whether I should take a risk or play it safe. This reading was paired with a lot of other swords.

The 2 of Cups, on the other hand, I got in the outcome position with the Hierophant in the future position. This was a different reading. It means conformity to a large extent, so it seems at least in the short term I'll be going with the safer option. I also once received the Hierophant in the future position with Ace of Cups as the outcome, saying that the traditional safe route will actually make me happy, or claiming I will eventually get what I want.

Thoughts, friends?

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi Meg88,

Please take a look at the posting rules: HERE (click).
You need to add the rest of the reading including interpretations along with the deck you used.

Could other posters please wait till this has been done?

Thanks.

Sulis - Your Readings co-moderator

Edited to add: You also have a private message about feedback for your previous threads here.