LS French Cartomancy

tarotreader2007

This striked my fancy in a store but before I decide to buy it, I want to know if anyone has this deck or knows how it is used.

The link to lo scarabeo's page for these cards is here

This link only takes you to lo scarabeo's catalogue. After you get there, click on the top part "Divination Decks". Then on the left click "Divination Decks" then the last screen, click on the second to the last links titled "French Cartomancy."

Thanks to everyone with a smidgen of info.

tarotreader2007

**PEACE**

Rosanne

I have these cards tarotreader2007. I draw one card every evening for the next day. I am waiting for a book to come here that is called THE GAME OF DESTINY - Fortune Telling with Lenormand Cards by Mario dos Ventos. He is a member here. The site he offered is http://www.lulu.com/content/354732.
I have done a couple of readings using the whole pack in the prescribed way and found it very accurate. I like these cards very much and have several different style packs. ~Rosanne

intothemusic

i love these cards.

tarotreader2007

Well, today I had to opportunity (and seized it) to get the cards for about 8 bucks. Not like they were that expensive. I still haven't opened it but it seems like there are lots of lenormand cards out there. Does anyone know of a list? I found somewhere with about five but excluded the ones I have so I can't really consider it comprehensive. I would love to get the book but it's lots of money so I'm considering buying it when it gets cheaper :D

Well, the anticipation's killing me. I'm opening it right now...hmm. They kind of feel like no other deck I've had. Not size but the stock is different.

It'll take me awile to get these meanings memorized even though it is less than half of a tarot deck.

Here's an interesting site I found on my search:

The Madame Lenormand Fortune Teller

Hope you have good readings with any deck :)

tarotreader2007

**PEACE**

ana luisa

I´ve inhereted the French cartomancy deck and used it for more than 20 years. It´s a very powerful deck, accurate and polite (if that makes sense) and gives excellent tips for health and heart issues. I´m buying a new one to replace my well-loved old favorite... the images are soft and are great for inuitive reading.

Besides, it´s quite cheap!

Moonbow

That's a very nice Lenormand deck tarotreader2007.

I'm a keen Lenormand fan and I haven't seen this deck before, I like the ones with a French feel to them and this deck certainly has that.

A while ago a few of us started Lenormand readings and I feel it helped me to improve my Tarot reading. If you are interested in the link it's here

Lenormand cards, in various styles, are freely available and also have the historical mystery that I like. They are usually a reasonable price, and help the reader to use their own intuition which also helps with Tarot reading. I often find myself focussing on a pivital card in a Tarot reading and that is something that I picked up from these cards.

tarotreader2007

I have yet to do a reading with it but feel pretty confident in the meanings. Yes it is nice and polite and gives me more of a fortune teller feel that I like :D

I'm probably going to try getting some more of the decks but does anyone know a good place to buy these? I found a very short list but I can't find anything longer. Where do/did you buy your lenormands?

tarotreader2007

**PEACE**

tarotreader2007

Moonbow, or anyone, could you briefly explain Tatania? It sounds like Lenormand but a little different...

thanks

tarotreader2007

**PEACE**

Moonbow

I believe the Titania cards are a modern copy of Lenormand, personally I don't like them but they are used exactly the same as Lenormand.