Magical Tattwa Cards?

MoonMaiden

Hi. I have seen a thread or two that indicates some of you have this set. Created by Jonn Mumford, aka Swami Anandakapila Saraswati, these cards are inscribed with 5 element designs in flashing color. The accompanying book shows exercises that can increase manifestation and visualization abilities.

Has anyone really used them, either as the book suggests or intuitively? If so, do you have anything to share about your results?

I have the set and have used them only a little. I happened upon them just the other day and thought I might give them another shot. Looking for any input you lot might have . . . :)

zorya

i have done most of the exercises in the book. here is a snippet from a review i wrote some time ago, after having meditated with the cards daily for two months;

"I have been using these cards for only two months and have already seen a big difference in my life. I find it difficult to describe just how these symbols have become integrated into my being. My dreams especially, have been very vivid and full of symbols. I suppose it is not surprising that often that symbolism is based on the elements. Last night I dreamt of a fire station and a water works facility that featured a wind tunnel!"

i still use them, as a meditation device, but no longer use them daily. i either draw a card, trusting the universe to give me the card i need, or choose the one to fit whatever i need to work with.

i think they are an awesome meditation tool and feel really centered and clear after using them.

looking forward to hearing how they work for you!

MoonMaiden

Truth be told that I just stumbled upon them again. I used them a bit at the beginning and then just got distracted. I am going to start again with the exercises and will keep you posted.