Major Arcana most known combinations

Daimayo

Hi all... I want to find a website where to check the most known and populars Major Arcana cards combinations... I have some troubles with combinations and I need to clarify some doubts... for instance: I know that the reversed charriot+the tower possibly means and accident, justice+judgment legal issues, moon+tower possibly means fears, moon+the fool madness or major mental disorder... and so...

Please, Can someone recommend a good webpage for this???... Thanks for advance.

Mauricio

Sheri

Hi Daimayo,

You are on the best web resource for anything Tarot. There are thousands of members here with varied experience that would be more than happy to share their knowledge with you :D

I would suggest that you post readings in Your Readings or Personal Readings with your interpretations so that members here can help you.

If you have questions about card combinations outside the context of an actual reading, you can start a thread here in Using Tarot Cards and you will receive a bounty of information in response, from which you can pick and choose what seems right to you.

I look forward to learning with you!

valeria

Moonbow

Card combinations are down to personal opinion and not laid down as being correct or incorrect so the advice I would give is to discover your own through using the cards. For example, I can see the combination of Justice and Judgement as possibly meaning more than just legal issues, but it would depend entirely on looking at the context of the whole spread and what the question is

There have been threads here about what card combinations may mean and so it's a matter of searching and reading this forum. Enjoy! :D

Daimayo

Oki :) ... thanks to both for your answers... i will check another threads about especific card combinations, and you are right moonbow, I must first listen my intuition before than the books says.

Thanks a lot :)

Mauricio