Mars and the Moon question

Azarial

Will mars be in Aries anytime in September or October? Also, What are the dates that the moon will be in Sagittarius. Thank you for your help, I'm trying a little tarot experiment.

Enchanted

Hi Azarial

For experiments such as these it could be worthwhile for you to look into learning how to read an Ephemeris. It is really quite simple to just actually tell what planet is in what sign, the hard part is knowing what that means. But for your purpose here, it would just be a question of learning the symbols for each planet and sign.

If you go to www.astro.com they have a "current planets" list on screen at the side and if you hover your mouse over the symbols it tells you what they are. Also down the bottom of the first page is a link to download an Ephemeris, in PDF format. So you just need to click on that and then select the year you want to look it. Like, I said you would just need to be able to recognise the symbols...across the top are the planets and in each column downwards the signs and the degrees.

To answer your question... Mars is currently in Gemini. Mars was in Aries between May 16 and 24 June of this year. It would be in Aries again sometime next year I think.

The Moon has currently just moved into Taurus. The moon is fast mover, so the Moon with be in Sagittaruis on 18-19 September and 15-17 October.

Hope that helps with your experiment! :)