Millennium Tarot 1994

Priestess

I have just come across this deck that I have had for a few years now. It was printed in 1994 in India (nothing to do with the Millenium Australian tarot deck) The cards are Gold in colour and have a wonderful little accompanying book with mundane and reversal meanings. I have only used them twice and haven't used them more because they are so beautiful and I want to keep them in top condition. I really love them. Does anyone else here have them or use them. It would be interesting to know. Here is a link I just found on here with a review about them.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/dorothy-krause/review.shtml

gregory

This was the first deck I read with here ! I love it - and I never noticed it was produced in India,. Quite a few people use it - run a search on Krause....

Priestess

Thanks Gregory

Thanks a lot Gregory I will run a search, as I said they have just been lying in their Gold organza drawstring bag for a very long time now. They just popped into my head today for some reason and I decided to get them out. It's interesting to hear it was the first deck you used on AT. Must go search now!!!