Mini Manara ?

redflash

I have been curious about this deck for a while, so when I saw it cheap online in the tiny pocket-size version I bought it.

It puzzles me, that's the only way I can describe how it makes me feel !
This is the third LS mini deck I have had, I have felt this way about all of them. I had the Witchy - it's sooo cute but I couldn't get into it at all. Then I had the Art Nouveau, very beautiful but again I just didn't connect with it. I've traded both of them.

I have been wanting a mini deck for ages, & I love the LS pocket decks, they are wonderful to shuffle & are great for my small hands. But no matter how much I study the pictures, how much I shuffle & "play" with them, I never connect at all.

Do any of you use this deck on a fairly regular basis ? Where am I going wrong with these LS minis ? !

EminemsAngelBaby

I have the full size Manara and I absolutely adore it. I also ordered the mini
Secret Tarot and returned it. The cards were cute but their small size left me CRAVING a full sized deck so I could fully devour the artwork. I think it might be the same with the Manara. Some of the artwork in the deck is so inticate....for example The Fool and The King of Pentacles.