Mirrored reading- literally

summerbutterfly

I did a mirrored reading, you know what does A hope for, what does B hope for, etc., and I was shocked to see that
a. the types of cards mirrored each other : if A got a knight then B also got a knight
b. the sum total of each column was the same: 20

Is there a special significance to this reading that I am missing?

Nova

well I don't know, seems you've examined it. Im guessing that you're counting each knight as a 12. Columns are habitually tutorial, will establish identifications for you for a little while. I'll guess that each column has three portions and I'll guess that the middle row of each column is a low number. That each is a knight only shows what the persons will, mount, tendancies would be here. What is missing here is if you've got a Prince of Hearts as your knight and the intended has a Prince of Wands, for example. Are reversals significant to you?

Zone

I would say you are either a very good reader or a very lucky one.

Sulis

I've found that this happens quite often when I use spreads.
I think it shows that both sides of the equation are quite equal in many ways.

Topsy

My first thought would simply be that A and B are very close, very similar people who are in tune with one another.

SunChariot

summerbutterfly said:
I did a mirrored reading, you know what does A hope for, what does B hope for, etc., and I was shocked to see that
a. the types of cards mirrored each other : if A got a knight then B also got a knight
b. the sum total of each column was the same: 20

Is there a special significance to this reading that I am missing?
It shows a very strong compatibility to me. With both parties feeling the same thing. Could definitely be the sign of two soul mates, two people whose souls decided before their birth that they wanted to be together for the same reasons and had a common goal.

Babs

summerbutterfly

Sulis said:
I've found that this happens quite often when I use spreads.
I think it shows that both sides of the equation are quite equal in many ways.

Topsy said:
My first thought would simply be that A and B are very close, very similar people who are in tune with one another.

You know funny thing is, I don't feel these two individuals are balanced. I feel like one is the manipulator and the other, the puppet. Although things aren't always as they seem.

summerbutterfly

SunChariot said:
It shows a very strong compatibility to me. With both parties feeling the same thing. Could definitely be the sign of two soul mates, two people whose souls decided before their birth that they wanted to be together for the same reasons and had a common goal.

Babs

Babs,

You may have it hit on the head. There is a strong soul contract between these two people. However, having said that, things are not going well. I feel there is a lot of miscommunication and dishonesty. The dishonesty may just be that the two parties are not being open about their true feelings, whether they be love this time around or just wanting friendship. But is is odd that the two columns, held mirror cards, or cards similar in meaning, with the sum total of each column being 20, Judgment and 2, high priestess.....secrets and debts being paid.