missing cards

jennstann06

Unfortunately my deck is missing 7 cards. Should I get a new deck or is there someplace i can order the missing cards? Is that an OK thing to do. And if I need a new deck what do I do with this old deck? Help I really want to learn the cards. jenn

AJ

Did you buy the deck new? I bought a used one that had seven cards damaged and I wrote the publisher and asked if I could buy the seven cards and they sent them to me. (Llewellyn)

Is it the Golden? The artist is a member, you could ask her if there are any chances of getting replacements.

There is also a Loooonnnnggg thread where you can post spares and needs...

If you bought it used have you talked to the seller?
The only time I ever re-order a deck is if I'm sending it on to someone else, I never want them to be in your position!
Good luck!

Emily

Its a lot of cards to be missing from the deck - if you've bought it new, then really you should consider taking it back, its faulty and they will replace it. If you've bought it online then get in touch with them first sometimes they will just send a replacement out.

Is it the Golden? Have you gone through the deck properly because with the gilt edges sometimes cards stick together and need a little help coming unstuck. You won't have to do it again, just the first time. I'm sure I had a similar experience with my golden, and found the missing cards stuck together. It just seems like an awful lot of cards to be missing.

tarotberry

is it an older, well loved deck? if so, why not keep the remaining cards safe and dry and get a new copy? things wear with time. it happens. i don't think the mysterious tarot powers-that-be will start ignoring you if you give them a face lift. :)

re-pete-a

If you are just learning the tarot, then it's suggested ( if your able ) to cut out some cardboard, put the appropriate name on the blank and keep practising till you can afford a new deck, or you can Visit Ebay , or get a set through this site. DON'T GIVE UP!!!