Moldavite

sagewriter

I was after it a while ago, but was put off by prices. Last night I dreamt about a green necklace. Then my boyfriend took me to my favourite shop saying I could pick out an anniversary gift (1 year today!). I spotted it straight away! I got such a buzz in that shop which I've never normally had. I'm not sure if it was the crystal, or the new owner in the shop. Anyway, I bought it but the chain didn't feel right. I eventually found one that me and the crystal liked. It's taken me a while to wear it because I kept feeling high from it, haha!

The lady in the shop said to wear it to sleep for out-of-this-world dreams. Is there anything else I can do with it?

Photo is attached.

Attachments

• DSC00584.JPG
    DSC00584.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 164

Briar Rose

I love moldavite. I feel it's an excellent stone for protection, and I use it for being more intuitive.

MardiGras

use it for healing the heart center. use in healing sessions to open the chakras.

I had a dream about being handed a moldavite cross so i am looking into this as well.helps you to feel and find where a message is coming from.

pendant looks lovely!

and i quote...

It works well with quartz, which adds the factors of amplification, stabilization, and a wide energy range, to the focused and specific access capablities of moldavite.Moldavite works well at the third eye, the throat chakra, and in the area of the crown.

Methods to use Moldavite can be used during healing sessions to open chakras, meditation, wearing or carrying a piece of moldvite

sagewriter

thanks for the help guys :)

RedRobin

That is a lovely piece of jewelry! Happy Anniversary, girl!

That's funny the shop keeper said it would bring out of this world dreams, because moldavite is a tektite, which is created when "extra-terrestrial" meteorites hit the earth.

I read this on the web at luckygemstones.com and thought it was pretty nifty:

Moldavite, gem quality green Tektite, has been used in jewelry for at least 25,000 years. Mystically, some believe the Holy Grail was really carved from Moldavite or a Moldavite like stone instead of from an emerald, as the Grail was said to be carved from the emerald that fell from the sky off Lucifer's crown when he fell from heaven.

Namaste, Robin

MCsea

WONDERFUL - that is awesome!
I need to keep mine behind glass cause if I use it too much I get a headache..
but it is an amazing stone

blessings

MARINA