Money Spread Please

Namaste

I've looked at a few money spreads and I feel they don't really address my concerns. I've also been reading Designing Your Own Tarot Spreads which I find wonderful. They author has great spreads of her own in that book, but none that address pure financial circumstances. (Her spreads are so wonderful, though, that I wish she had one just for that :) ). I'm still having difficulty creating my own for this particular concern of mine.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share they one(s) they use.

I'm not too concerned about the foundation/past/reason for my present financial situation, since I know that well. I would like to be able to learn more about money coming into my life. I think it is difficult for me to do more than what I'm doing for that to happen right now, so I would really like something that can show me whether my financial situation will improve and in what way/through what means, whether it will be a drastic improvement (or not), and when that might come to pass.

Can anyone help? :)

Ever so grateful.

Simone

Namaste,

money is an energy and an exchange unit between people. I think every money-realted spread can be used for other exchange-related questions, and every spread can be converted into a money spread. As long as you are aware that money is an energy like all energies, you can use every spread that comes to your mind.

To get a clearer idea, I'd propose you do a 3 cards-spread first to see where you stand, with your beliefs about money (and, repeating myself, money being an energy, it's presence and its reactions in your life will depend on the beliefs you have about it):

2 -- 1 -- 3

1: What is my attitude towards money?
2: Where does this attitude come from?
3. What can I do to get a more harmonious relationship to money?

Lots of love
Simone

Namaste

Thank you, Simone and bec! :)